Application is now open to apply for the SIIT Thailand scholarship 2024. Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology scholarship is fully funded and offers a master’s and doctoral degree in Thailand.
The most important thing is that there are no application fees for Thailand scholarships for international students. The Graduate Scholarship Program for Excellent Foreign Students (EFS) is one of the best scholarships offered by SIIT institutions.
IETLS or TOFEL is not required for this Thailand scholarship 2024. Students apply for admission with/without English proficiency tests. The duration of master’s degree scholarships in Thailand is 2 years and the duration of the abroad doctoral scholarship is 3 years. It is the best opportunity for an international student to study in Thailand for free.
Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology is a semi-autonomous technology institute created in 1992 at the University of Thammasat. It is located in Pathum Thani, Thailand. There are a total of 40 scholarships available for the year 2024.
SIIT Thailand Scholarship 2024
- Country: Thailand
- University: Sirindhorn International Institute of Technology
- Course Level: Master, Doctoral
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 30 Sep 2023
- You are not a Thai citizen or you do not have Thai nationality.
- Two strong recommendations (at least one from the academic institute).
- Have good health and good behavior.
- A statement of purpose (at least one page of a statement of purpose)
- A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or CV
- An official transcript or current transcript:
- For Master application
- Transcript of the degree with at least a GPA. 2.75
- For doctoral application
- Bachelor’s and master’s degrees in GPA. 3.50
- An ID card or passport
- research, publication, or certificate work (if any)
- Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches in size ‘only as JPEG
SIIT Scholarship Thailand is a fully funded scholarship in Thailand for international students. It will cover all expenses.
- Tuition fees and educational support fees (full thesis support)
- A living allowance of 10,000 baht per month
- Roundtrip air tickets (economy class) Direct route to Thailand.
- Visa fees, airport taxes, and up to 10,000 baht will be granted.
- Medical and accident insurance will be provided during the scholarship.
Available Academic Fields
- Electrical Engineering, Energy Technology/Management
- Engineering Management
- Environmental Engineering/Science/Technology/Management
- Industrial Engineering & Logistic Management
- Information Technology
- Biochemical Engineering/Biochemistry
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Engineering Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Systems Engineering
- Management Technology
- Materials Engineering/Science/Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Information and communication technology for embedded systems
- Digital Engineering
For the online application process, please prepare and attach the required documents as electronic files (Jpeg., Jpg., PDF. format) As follows:
1. A statement of purpose (At least one page of a statement of purpose)
2. A Curriculum Vitae (CV) or resume
3. An official transcript or current transcript:
For Master’s degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript with at least a GPA. 2.75
For Doctoral degree application
* Bachelor’s degree transcript, and Master’s degree transcript with GPA. 3.50
4. Certificate of English proficiency test as one as follows (if any):
– TOEFL (PBT 400+, or IBT 32+) or IBT (Home Edition 32+)
– IELTS 4.5+
– TU-GET (PBT 400+, or CBT 32+) or
– TOEIC 500+
Remark: The applicant can apply for the online application even though there is no any certificate of English proficiency test.
5. Citizen ID card or passport
6. Research paper, publication, or certificates (if any)
7. Recent photograph (1 x 1.5 inches size as a jpeg. only)
How to apply For the SIIT Scholarship
The application process is entirely online. Complete the online application form before the deadline.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.