Application is now open to apply for Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) also know as Singapore Government Scholarships For International Students 2022. The SINGA Scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship to undertake a Ph.D. Degree (Directly After BS). Student have the chance to take admission directly to a doctoral degree right after a bachelor’s degree.
Applicant from all over the world is eligible to apply for fully-funded Singapore Government Scholarships. The Singapore International Graduate Award (SINGA) is a collaboration between the Science, Technology and Research Agency (A * STAR), the Nanyang University of Technology (NTU), the National University of Singapore (NUS), and the University of Technology and Design Singapore (SUTD).
The Singapore Scholarship 2022 for the international student will cover all student expenses including tuition fees. Pursue your Ph.D. education in Singapore with SINGA and take your research to greater heights.
Singapore Government SINGA Scholarship 2022
- Scholarship Country: Singapore
- Degree: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Award: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 1st December 2021
- Open to all international graduates with a passion for research and excellent academic results.
- Good written and spoken English skills.
- Good reports from academic referees.
Prepare the following documents in advance before applying. DO NOT send paper documents to the SINGA office. All necessary documents must be submitted online.
- Passport – A recent passport-sized photo (in .jpeg or .png format)
- Transcripts and reports: ALL transcripts must be in English translation
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Transcript: Bachelor’s certificate or a letter of certification from the university.
- Recommendation letters: 2 recommendation reports to be completed and submitted online by the referees.
SINGA Scholarship Benefits
Singapore Government Scholarships for International Students is a fully-funded international scholarship. It will cover all expenses for up to 4 years.
- Full tuition fees
- $ 2,000 monthly scholarship, which will increase to $ 2,500 after passing the Qualification Exam
- Single airfare grant up to $ 1,500
- $ 1,000 one-time accommodation allowance
How to Apply for the SINGA Scholarship
The Application Process Submission is Completely Online. For Complete information please official site of the SINGA Scholarship for a foreign student. The official link is given below.