Application is invited to apply for the Tokyo Institute of Technology Japan Scholarship 2021. This is a fully-funded scholarship in Japan for an international student to undertake Masters or Doctoral Degree from the Tokyo Institute of Technology.
Tokyo Institute of Technology is the largest academic institution in Japan and knowledge of Japanese languages not required. IELTS/TOEFL is not mandatory for those who obtain bachelor degree from an institution where English is a medium of instruction.
The duration of master scholarship in japan 2 years and duration f doctoral japan scholarship will be 3 years. The Enrollment will be in April 2021 for Spring 2021. The language of the study will also be in English.
Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- Country: Japan
- University: University of Tokyo
- Course Level: Integrated Doctoral Education Program, Master’s Program, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 21st October 2020
- Individuals who have successfully completed 16 years of education outside of Japan or are expected to do so the day before the date of enrollment.
- Individuals who have successfully obtained a diploma equivalent to a professional master’s or master’s degree from a university or college outside of Japan, or who are expected to obtain it the day before the date of enrollment.
- International students from all over the world from any country that has diplomatic relations with Japan.
- Applicants must have been born on or after April 2, 1985.
- Applicants must apply for the field of study they studied at the previous university or a related field.
- You must be an undergraduate degree to apply for the master’s degree.
- You must have a master’s degree to apply for a doctorate.
- Students whose language institute was in English can present their university’s English proficiency certificate and are exempt from language tests.
International students may have the opportunity to apply for the scholarship recommended by MEXT University of the Japanese government.
- 147,000 yen/month (for a student in a master’s program).
- 148,000 yen / month (for a PhD student).
- Tuition Fee: Tuition and full tuition will be exempt. MEXT fellows do not require payment of the registration fee
- Travel Cost: Roundtrip air tickets to/from Japan to your home country will be provided.
How to apply for the Tokyo Tech scholarship:
There is no online application process. Submit the University of Tokyo Scholarship Application Form by mail. To register and read more details, visit the official website of the Tokyo Institute of Technology.