Application is invited to apply for the University of Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand for international student. The New Zealand Scholarship 2021 to undertake a master study at Otago University. The Otago University scholarship duration will be 12 months.
The Otago International Excellence Scholarships receive, support and recognize the best international students enrolled in a postgraduate master’s course at the University of Otago.
These merit-based scholarships recognize academic excellence, diversity, and leadership potential to support high-achieving students in their studies. The scholarships are also designed to support the best-placed students to have a positive impact on society in their future careers.
Otago International Excellence Scholarships
- University: University of Otago
- Country: New Zealand Scholarship
- Scholarship Type: Tuition award
- Scholarship level: Masters
- Deadline: October 31, 2020
Applicants are expected to meet the following eligibility criteria for the University of Otago International New Zealand Scholarship
- Applicants must be international students.
- Students admitted to the master’s program.
- The award is available for Master’s courses offered at the University.
- Students enrolled full-time in the Honors Program for the semester for which the scholarship is awarded.
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s certificate or equivalent.
- Candidates must be highly motivated, responsible, and able to work independently, in a structured manner, and with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Applicants must hold an offer for a full-time program at the University of Otago, New Zealand.
The Scholarship Worth for Otago International Excellence Scholarships in New Zealand For international student up to NZ$10,000 for tuition fees.
There is no formal application process. Students will be evaluated for a scholarship at the request of their program and beneficiaries will be informed of their scholarship in the Site Offer.
Selection of scholarship recipients is at the discretion of the University of Otago.