Application is invited to apply for UN Internship Program 2022. The UN internship program is open for all international students around the world. There is no previous job Experience required for this, applicants Fresh or Experienced can apply for the international internship program.
If you are currently an Undergraduate, Graduate & or a Fresh Student then you can apply for the internship program. A wide range of Academic fields and Many Positions are available under the UN Internship.
UN Internship Program 2022
- Organization: United Nations
- Position: Internship (Temporary)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
UN Internship Benefits
- Reduction of taxes (usually income tax )
- Rental aid
- Vacations and leaves.
- Maternity, paternity, adoption, support.
- Health care insurance.
- Travel Allowance
- Retirement pension and much more.
Please Carefully Check the Position and Fields offered by UN for the Internship.
- Management and Administration Network
- Economic, Social and Development Network
- Political, Peace and Humanitarian Network
- Information and Telecommunication Technology Network
- Legal Network
- Public Information and Conference Management Network
- Logistics, Transportation and Supply Chain Network
- Science Network
- A Candidate should be fluent in any one of the Following Languages: English, French, Arabic, Chinese, Spanish, and Russian.
- A Well Good CV/Resume.
- A Cover Letter
- Work Experience in Some of the Related fields is Required.
UN Internship Application Process
First, go to the UN website to see all the available venues. Select fields and verify all positions. You must create an online application. To apply for UN jobs, visit the official UN internship website.