Application is invited to apply for the UNICEF Student Internship Program 2021. This is a fully-funded international internship program for Undergraduates, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree Students. Internship opportunities are available worldwide.
The UNICEF Internship Program offers students and recent graduates the opportunity to gain direct practical experience with the work of UNICEF. Any student above 18 is eligible to apply for UNICEF Internship 2021.
This is a paid international internship program as participants will be given a monthly stipend as well as travel costs. The Duration of the Internship is Usually between 6 and 26 weeks.
UNICEF Internship Program 2021
- Organization: UNICEF
- Duration: 6 to 26 Weeks
- For: Undergraduate/Graduate/PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: Varies (Open Now)
Also Check: Schwarzman Scholarship For Masters In China 2021
To be considered for an internship, you must meet the following requirements:
- For UNICEF Internships: Applicants must be international undergraduate and graduate students from any country.
- Be enrolled in an undergraduate, graduate, or doctoral program or have graduated in the last two years.
- Master at least one of UNICEF’s working languages: English, French or Spanish. Fluency in the working language of the office you are applying to may also be required.
- Have excellent academic performance, as evidenced by recent college / educational records.
- Do not have close relatives (eg mother, father, sister, brother) who work with UNICEF.
- Have no other relatives in your line of authority.
- Be at least 18 years old.
The values of the UNICEF Young Graduate Internship Program include the following:
- Monthly Stipend.
- Contribution for living expenses, paid by UNICEF or a partner institution.
- A single lump sum, as a contribution to travel and visa expenses.
How to Apply for the UNICEF Internship
All eligible applicants can submit their applications through the website. Complete and submit an online Recruitment profile, CV/resume, and cover letter.
Access the UNICEF vacancies page (here). Select the contact type “Internship” (here). Select the level of work “Internship: (here). Select any location/country. To apply for the internship, visit the official website of the UNICEF Internship Program.