Application is invited to apply for The United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022. Applicants Having Any Nationality are eligible for this United Nations Opportunity. The duration of UNNF Fellowship 2022 will be 9 Months. You will stay 3 Months in New York and will spend 6 months in another country.
Nippon Foundation Fellowship provides Government officials and other mid-level professionals from developing States with advanced training on ocean affairs and the law of the sea, as well as related disciplines, including marine science in support of management frameworks.
Upon completion of the Fellowship, Fellows are expected to return to their home countries and use their in-depth knowledge and extended experience to assist in formulating comprehensive ocean policy and in implementing the legal regime set out in the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea and related instruments, including through designing, implementing and/or evaluating specific improvement projects.
United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022
- Country: New York
- Duration: 9 Months
- Sponsored By United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship
- Deadline: 24 Sept 2021
- Monthly Stipend will be provided
- Local transport or mobility costs are covered.
- A Return Economy Air Ticket will be offered by the host organization.
- Visa Processing Fees will be covered by the UN.
- 100% Free Medical insurance
- Free Accommodation
- Fellows will get a book allowance of $100/month
- You must be between the ages of 25 and 40
- You must have successfully completed a first university degree
- You must be a mid-level professional from a national government organ of a developing State
- Satisfaction of the above criteria must be clearly demonstrated by the candidate through the application forms
- The applicants only from the developing states are eligible to apply.
How To Apply
The application process is online, To Apply please visit the official link to United Nations Nippon Foundation Fellowship 2022.