Application is invited to apply for the Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program at the University of Auckland. This is a fully-funded University of Auckland New Zeeland Scholarship program 2023. A wide range of academic disciplines is available under the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2023.
The Asian Development Bank – Japan Scholarship Program (ADB – JSP) was created in April 1988 with funding from the Japanese government. The aim is to provide an opportunity for well-qualified citizens of ADB developing member countries to undertake postgraduate studies in economics, management, science and technology, and other development-related fields at participating academic institutions.
Asian Development Bank Scholarship Program is Providing 150 Scholarships this year. All Nationality holders across the world are eligible to study at this university.
ADB University of Auckland Scholarship 2023
- Country: New Zealand
- Degree: Master’s Degree Program
- Duration: 1.5 or 3 years
- University: University of Auckland
- Deadline: 21 July 2023.
List of Courses
The University of Auckland programs covered by this scholarship scheme are limited to the following:
- Master of Public Health
- Master of Science (Environmental Science)
- Master of Arts (Development Studies)
- Master of International Business
- Masters programs in Engineering.
What it covers
- Tuition fees at the University of Auckland.
- Airfare from the scholar’s home country to Auckland, New Zealand.
- The basic cost of living in Auckland.
- Health and medical insurance in New Zealand.
- Airfare from Auckland, New Zealand, to the scholar’s home country at the conclusion of his or her course of study.
- For scholars engaged in research, a special grant may be available for thesis preparation.
To be considered for the scholarship, you must submit the following documentation in full prior to the closing date:
- Completed ADB-JSP Information Sheet
- Completed ADB-JSP Application Form
- Copy of your offer letter to the University of Auckland
- Academic documentation – both academic transcripts and degree certificates
- Certificate of Employment for the duration of employment issued by the company
- Certificate of Income issued by the company
- Certificate of Family Income issued by the company. Must be either your parents or spouse’s annual/monthly income.
- Copy of your Passport
- Valid IELTS test
Be a national of an ADB borrowing member. For a list of current developing member countries visits ADB – Japan Scholarship Programme.
Have gained admission to an approved masters at an approved academic institution. Have a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent with a superior academic record.
Have at least two years of full-time professional work experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of application.
Be proficient in oral and written English communication skills to be able to pursue studies.
Be under 35 years old at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs that are appropriate for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
Be in good health. Agree to return to your home country after completing the program.
How To Apply
Applications for study commencing in 2024 will close on 21 July 2023. Selection for the scholarship will take place between 24 July – 29 September 2023.
Successful applicants will be notified by November 2023.
To Apply please visit the official link to the ADB University of Auckland Scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.