Application is invited to apply for University College Cork MSc Food Security Policy and Management Scholarships in Ireland for developing countries student. This is a fully-funded scholarship program in Ireland for a master’s degree.
The Master in Food Safety Policy and Security is the first of its kind in Ireland and one of the few courses in the world specifically focused on food safety policy in the context of international development. The scholarships, open to students who are citizens and normally reside in developing countries, include tuition fees, airfare back to Ireland, and a scholarship of € 1,000 per month for one year.
The scholarships will enable highly motivated students from developing countries to acquire skills and knowledge to have an immense impact on problems that limit their professional lives. Therefore, candidates are encouraged to take the opportunity and obtain world-class training at one of the best universities in Ireland.
University College Cork Scholarship 2020
- University: University College Cork, Ireland
- Country: Ireland Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Masters of Science
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarships
- Deadline: 29th May 2020
To be considered for the 2020 Master’s Scholarships for students from developing countries in Ireland, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must first receive admission to study a master’s degree in Food Safety Policy and Management (CKL04), applying through the PAC portal
- Applicants must have obtained a relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Applicants who are not native English speakers must meet the approved English language requirements.
- Applicants must meet the required academic degree, equivalent to the Irish requirements.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and leadership potential.
Required Documents: 1). A motivational statement (max. 300 words) outlining their suitability to be considered for a scholarship 2). Contact details of two referees.
Scholarship Value: tuition fees, return flight to Ireland, and a stipend of €1,000 per month for 12 months.
How to apply
Applicants should submit their application by sending an email to Niamh Kiely ([email protected]), using the subject titled ‘MSc Food Security Scholarships’, with the above required documents: