Application is invited to apply for the University of Tasmania Scholarship in Australia for international student 2021. This is a fully-funded Graduate Research Scholarships for a foreign student. Scholarships are available to qualify and eligible students who wish to enroll in a full-time study program for a graduate course at Tasmania University.
The Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) scholarships and the Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS) are awarded throughout the year to high-quality international and domestic candidates. Scholarships are awarded competitively based on academic merit, experience, prior learning, and other relevant achievements. New candidates are given priority in areas of strategic research.
The University of Tasmania is more than a place to study, with 125 years of history of academic excellence and a reputation as a world leader in research and experience, offering unique research opportunities, world-class training, and a place to excite the wildest adventurers.
University of Tasmania Scholarship 2021
- University: University of Tasmania
- Country: Australia Scholarship
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded
To be considered for the Tasmania Postgraduate Research Scholarship for International Students 2020/21, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students who wish to apply for a postgraduate course in the eligible areas of the University of Tasmania for the 2020/21 academic session.
- Scholarship applicants must have earned good grades in relevant courses from a recognized university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the rules and regulations governing student conduct at the university.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership skills and be able to communicate effectively in the English language.
There is two main Scholarship open by the University of Tasmania. Scholarships from the Australian Government Research Training Program (RTP) and Tasmania Graduate Research Scholarship (TGRS)
Scholarships from the University of Tasmania, Australia will cover all expenses for the duration of the scholarship. The scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- Travel allowance (airfare)
- The full Tuition fee will be paid by the University.
- A monthly scholarship will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
Course And Faculty
- College of Arts, Law and Education (CALE)
- College of Health & Medicine (CHM)
- College of Sciences & Engineering (COSE)
- College of Business and Economics (COBE)
How to apply
Applicants must complete an application together with their supervisory team. Applicants must indicate on the application if they wish to be considered for the scholarship.
Applicants should make sure to attach a copy of their credentials along with their application and, in the case of a Ph.D. scholarship, they must attach a copy of the research proposal.
Also Check: Dutch Holland Government Scholarship 2022