Application is invited to apply for Australia National University ANU Research Scholarships 2021 for international student. Each year, the Australian National University offers the University Research scholarship to support high-performing HDR students who conduct research in accordance with the University’s strategic guidelines.
The scholarship allows Postgraduate Research level program (s) in the field of All Subjects taught at Australian National University. Student belongs to any country is eligible to apply for Australia national university scholarship. This is a fully-funded scholarship program and all tuition fees and living expenses cover by ANU.
Australian National University is a national research university located in Canberra, the capital of Australia. Its main Acton campus encompasses seven teaching and research colleges, as well as several national academies and institutes.
ANU University Research Scholarships 2021
- University: Australian National University, Australia
- Country: Australia Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Bachelor’s, Master, Ph.D.
- No. of Scholarships: 800
- Deadline: 31st Aug 2020 (For Masters, Ph.D.), 16th Nov 2020 (For Bachelors)
Fields of Study
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
The scholarship is available only for applicants commencing their studies in Semester 1 2021.
- Undergraduate: 4 Years
- Master: 2 Years
- Ph.D.: 3 Years
No. of Scholarships
- Masters and Ph.D.: 600
- Undergraduates: 200
The ANU University Research Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students in Australia. It will cover all the expenses of the masters and doctoral students. For Undergraduates ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship is available. Let’s See the Benefits.
ANU University Research Scholarship for Graduates
- Air tickets (relocation)
- Living allowance
- Thesis scholarship
- Registration fee coverage
- Course books/materials
- Monthly scholarship
- International Student Health Case (OSHC)
ANU Chancellor’s International Scholarship For Undergraduates Once-off fee waiver ranging between $15,000 and $25,000.
Applicants are expected to acquire the following eligibility criteria for Graduate Scholarships in University Research Scholarships at ANU 2020
- Applicants must be national or international students.
- reached a minimum of H1 or H1 equivalent in his previous studies.
- Good academic record.
- Research potential, support of the possible supervisor and location where the investigation will be carried out.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates must provide evidence that they meet the minimum English proficiency requirements of the Australian National University.
The selection of this award requires each of ANU’s faculties to convene a selection committee to score and rank ALL eligible H1 candidates (or equivalents) in a merit suit. The general classification includes the consideration of:
- Academic record
- Referee reports
- English language proficiency
- Comparison with other applications received in the same round of scholarships
How to apply
No specific application is required for this scholarship, as all eligible applicants will be considered based on their application for admission.
Applications must be completed at the time of submission, including all supporting documentation and referee reports, to be considered in the scholarship classification process.
Applicants are also strongly encouraged to contact the appropriate Graduate Study Coordinator or prospective supervisor, prior to submitting an application, to discuss the proposed research topic and related topics.