The application is open to enroll in the Biocenter Summer School in Vienna, Austria. Vienna Biocenter is a fully-funded international summer school for all international students to spend the summer in Austria.
The Vienna Biocenter offers a unique opportunity for approximately 30 students to create a vibrant and diverse atmosphere. The duration of the summer school in Austria is 9 weeks, starting Wednesday 1 July and ending on 31 August.
There is no application fee and you do not need to take any IELTS / TOEFL exam for this international summer school. The VBC summer school will cover accommodation, travel expenses, and stipends for the duration of the program.
Vienna Biocenter Summer School in Austria in 2024
- Host Country: Vienna, Austria
- Summer Program Duration: 9 Weeks (Wednesday 1st July to 31st August)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st January
- All international students of any nationality.
- We encourage undergraduate, master, and All other level students to participate in exchange program summer school.
- Completed at least 2 years of university.
- The program will be conducted in English.
VBC Summer School is a fully-funded international summer school for all international students of any nationality. The following benefits will be given.
- Free accommodation for students.
- A € 1,400 after-tax scholarship for the Nine Week Program
- Medical insurance is included.
- A free travel pass that offers unlimited use of public transport in Vienna for the duration of the scholarship.
- Reimbursement of international travel expenses to and from Vienna
- Numerous social events.
Labs & Selection Timeline
- Call Opens on 1 December and closes on 31 January (2359 CET)
- Results are published on 15 March
- Summer School starts: 1 July (or the last Friday in June)
- Summer School ends: on 31 August (or the last Friday in August)
Each fellow will be allocated a faculty member, with whom they will work closely. The research project will focus on a current topic in the allocated lab. Supported by a member of the laboratory the scholar will be expected to perform experiments, analyze data, generate ideas, and discuss their results.
In addition to practical laboratory work, the scholar will also take part in lab meetings, journal clubs, and other activities.
The last date to apply for the Vienna Summer School Biocenter in Austria is January 31.
How to apply:
You must submit an application online and they will like you to send other personal documents. Fill in the registration form. The official announcement of the summer program for students is given below.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.