Application is invited to apply for victoria university of wellington masters scholarships in New Zealand 2020. To encourage graduate research at the University of Victoria in Wellington, the University offers Wellington scholarship for students about to begin a full-time research-focused master’s degree. This is a full tuition fee scholarship in New Zealand for international student.
Wellington Master’s by Thesis Scholarship 2020 offers a research degree at Postgraduate level student. Applications are requested from those who are eligible at the time of enrollment, or who will be eligible at the beginning of the second quarter of the following year, to enroll in a master’s degree for a thesis of 90 points or more.
Victoria University of Wellington is a university in Wellington, New Zealand. It was created in 1897 by Parliament Act and was a constituent faculty of the University of New Zealand.
Wellington University Scholarships 2020
- University: Victoria University of Wellington
- Country: New Zealand
- Scholarship level: Postgraduate (Masters)
- Scholarship Worth: $15,000 tax-free stipend, Full tuition fees.
- Deadline: 01 November 2020
Wellington Scholarship Criteria
To be considered for the Master’s scholarship at the University of Wellington 2020, you must meet the following criteria:
- The applicant must be an international student who is normally expected to have completed a bachelor’s degree or equivalent at a recognized university.
- Applicants must intend to enroll in a full-time master’s thesis worth 90 points or more at Victoria University of Wellington.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong leadership and academic potential and must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing student behavior at Victoria University of Wellington, New Zealand.
- Applicants should note that the scholarship will be awarded based on academic achievement or merit of the University Research Committee of the University, a subcommittee of the University Research Committee.
- Selected candidates must work full-time on the research necessary to complete the Master’s qualification.
The grant includes a $ 15,000 tax-free stipend, plus one-year tuition fees (national fees for the thesis component only). The Scholarship Office will pay the fees directly to the University. Non-Australian international students will be responsible for paying the difference between the full international student fee and the national fee.
A complete online application must be submitted by 4:30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any necessary supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4:30 p.m. M. On the closing date for the order to be considered.
Registration will normally open one month before the closing date. If no application link is provided on the official website, check back again closer to the closing date. Please contact the university if you have any questions regarding the Wellington scholarship.