Application is now open to apply for woods hole oceanographic institution USA internship 2021 for international student. This USA abroad internship program aims to bring together world excellent student all around the world to spend 10-12 weeks with world renewed scientists.
Summer Student Fellowships are awarded to undergraduate students who are completing their first year in colleges or universities and study in any of the fields of science or engineering, including, among others, the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine politics.
Students must have at least one experimental interest in ocean science, oceanographic engineering, mathematics or marine politics. People from underrepresented groups are encouraged to run. This is a fully-funded paid internship in the USA.
Woods Hole USA Internship 2021
- Country: Massachusetts, United States
- Duration: 10-12 Weeks (May-June)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5th February 2021
The Woods Hole Summer Internship Program, the objective of WHOI is to provide promising students with a significant first-hand introduction to oceanography, oceanographic engineering or marine policy research.
USA Woods Hole Internship Field
Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of Science or Engineering, including, among others, the fields of Biology, Chemistry, Engineering, Geology, Geophysics, Mathematics, Meteorology, Physics, Oceanography, and Marine Policy.
- The program is open to all international students of any nationality.
- The program is open to undergraduate students.
- Students who graduate before the internship begins are not eligible for registration. The internship will begin in May 2021.
- Students in a three-year degree program, such as those in the United Kingdom, must be in their second year
- Students in a combined five-year degree/master’s program must be in the third year of the program
- Preference is given to students studying in any of the fields of science or engineering, including, among others, the fields of biology, chemistry, engineering, geology, geophysics, mathematics, meteorology, physics, oceanography, and marine policy.
- A current CV or resume
- A current unofficial transcript, a PDF document.
- At least three letters of recommendation from teachers. (The recommendation forms are available at the link on the References page).
- A complete course record, which lists undergraduate courses by subject category, a primary book used for each course and the grade received for completing the course.
- Personal statement
- Questions can be directed to Email: [email protected]
The Woods Hole internship in the US For international students, it is a fully-funded paid internship for students and will cover all expenses.
- Monthly scholarship: a weekly scholarship for the ten to twelve-week program. The grant for the summer of 2021 is $ 650 per week.
- Airfare Tickets: round trip to Woods Hole. The travel allowance for 2021 is $ 700.
- Housing: Shared room in a shared unit, with two single beds per room.
- Visa Assistance: International students will help scholarships obtain the necessary documentation for the J-1 visa.
The last date for the Woods Hole internship in the US For international students is February 5, 2021.
How to apply for the Woods Hole internship 2021
You need to apply online. Complete the online application form. Please Visit the Official website for the Woods Hole Summer Internship 2021.