There are several universities abroad that offer scholarships without the IELTS requirement, which you may not be aware of. Here in this article, you will find them.
So what is IELTS? The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) is a means of measuring the language proficiency of people who want to study or work in countries where English is used as the language of communication.
It uses a nine-band scale to clearly carry out the process of identifying proficiency levels, ranging from non-user (band 1 score) to expert (band 9 score).
IELTS is generally available to people applying for higher education studies or professional registration. This list includes Scholarships without IELTS for Bachelors’s, Masters’s, and Ph.D.. Degree Programs.
So in this article, we will reveal some of the best universities in the world and countries that offer non-IELTS scholarships.
Worldwide Scholarships Without IELTS
Can I Study Abroad Without taking IELTS or TOEFL?
Yes, you can. But you may want to check the details of the program you are interested in. If a university is accepting students without requiring IELTS or TOEFL scores, that doesn’t mean it doesn’t require IELTS at all. Some programs may be exempt from this exemption.
Scholarships in China without IELTS
Confucius Institute Scholarship:
The Confucius Institute Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship without the IELTS requirement for international students. This scholarship is offered to study the Chinese language and culture at more than 150 Chinese universities. The CIS scholarship includes tuition and lodging expenses, medical insurance, and a monthly allowance for personal expenses.
- 2,500 yuan per month for students of BTCSOL or Chinese language and culture courses (about $ 350 per month).
- 3,000 yuan per month for MTCSOL students (equivalent to about $ 420 per month).
Schwarzman Scholars Program:
Schwarzman Scholars is a highly selective one-year master’s program at Tsinghua University in Beijing. It is designed to prepare the next generation of world leaders for the challenges of the future. The Schwarzman Scholars program is an international non-IELTS scholarship founded by American financier Stephen A. Schwarzman.
Students selected to become Schwarzman Scholars will receive a comprehensive scholarship. Will include:
- tuition fees
- Accommodation and feeding
- Round trip to Beijing at the beginning and end of the school year.
- A field trip to the field
- Books and supplies necessary for the course. Health insurance
- A stipend of $ 4,000 for personal expenses.
Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship
The JSU Presidential Scholarship is available to international students applying for Undergraduate English courses at Jiangsu University.
Jiangsu University is a prestigious doctoral research university located in Zhenjiang, Jiangsu Province, People’s Republic of China.
The scholarship is available for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees. Software.
- Doctorates: Full enrollment and accommodation.
- Master’s: 20,000 CNY in tuition every year
- Bachelor’s: 10,000 CNY in freshman tuition
- Students from America and Europe: 10,000 CNY / year in monthly installments
Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships
The Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships are among the most popular scholarships without the IELTS requirement, inviting applications from international students who wish to pursue undergraduate, graduate, or language studies at top Chinese universities.
These are fully funded scholarships and cover accommodation, health insurance, and a monthly living allowance.
Australian Scholarships without IELTS
- Swinburne University of Technology
- The University of Southern Queensland
- The University of South Australia
- Bond University
- Macquarie University
- The University of New South Wales
- The University of Adelaide
- The University of Queensland
Canadian Scholarships without IELTS
- Concordia University
- Brock University
- University of Regina
- University of Winnipeg
- Commemoration University
- Carleton University
British Scholarships without IELTS
In the UK, you can get admission and scholarships without IELTS or TOEFL if you are applying to the same institution where you first obtained your degree, or if your previous institution used English as the medium of instruction. The following are the universities that have this policy:
- University of Bristol
- Robert Gordon University
- The University of Bolton
- London Southbank University
Scholarships Without IELTS Abroad
- Confucius Institute scholarship
- CSC Scholarship
- Schwarzman Scholars program
- Jiangsu University Presidential Scholarship
- Chinese Provincial Government Scholarships
- Shanghai Government Scholarship
- Beijing Government Scholarship
- Hubei Government Scholarship
- CAS-TWAS Scholarships
- Postgraduate Research Scholarship
- China Development Bank Award for Outstanding International Students
- The Hong Kong Ph.D. Fellowship Scheme for International Students
- Chinese University Program Scholarships for International Students
- Qingdao Government Scholarship for International Students
- Siemens China Scholarship at Tsinghua University for International Students
- MEXT Asia Pacific University Japanese Government Scholarship
- ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo
- Titech University Scholarship in Japan
- MEXT Tokyo Institute of Technology Scholarship
- OIST Internship in Japan
- Korea University Scholarships for international students Spring
- UTS Global Ambassador Scholarship [Fully Funded]
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia UKM Scholarship
- Russell E. Train Fellowships
- Fully Funded Russian Government Scholarships in Russia
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.