The applicant is invited to apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2023. This is a fully-funded Summer Exchange program for international students. Student from all around the world is eligible to apply for YYGS Program 2023. The Yale exchange program will be held at Yale University.
Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is an academic enrichment program for high school students from around the world. Every summer, students from more than 130 countries (including all 50 US states) participate in a two-week interdisciplinary session on the historic Yale campus.
The entire program will be held in English and the most important thing there is no need for an English proficiency test. In order to apply for YYGS, students must complete an online application and upload all required documents. APPLY NOW for the 2023 Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) program!
Yale Young Global Scholars Program
- Country: United States
- University: Yale University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Early Deadline: November 2, 2022
Be at least 16 years old by July 19, 2023 (the first day of Session III). Be able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English. e a current high school sophomore or junior (or international equivalent).
Be graduating in May/June 2024 or 2025 from the Northern Hemisphere, or in Nov./Dec. 2023 or 2024 from the Southern Hemisphere. Be a first-time participant in YYGS. If you have participated in a YYGS session during a previous summer (2021 and prior), then you are not eligible to participate during YYGS 2023.
Please note: If you previously applied to YYGS but were not offered admission or were unable to attend AND you meet the eligibility criteria noted above, then you are encouraged to re-apply for YYGS 2023.
- One 500-word Study Plan Essay and two 200-word responses
- Official school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial standardized test scores, if available (submit or waive)
- Need-based financial aid (submit or waive)
YYGS may offer a limited number of scholarships, which are need-based financial aid packages that cover full tuition ($ 6,500 USD) and travel costs to and from the US.
Fields and Topics
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST I)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC I)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE I)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC I)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST II)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC II)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE II)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC II)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST III)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC III)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE III)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC III)
How to Apply
The application is online. Review the application criteria and submit the application. The full steps are provided on the official website. To apply, visit the official website of the Yale Global Scholars Program.