The application is invited to apply for Yale Young Global Scholars 2021. This is a fully-funded Summer Exchange program for international student. Student from all around the world is eligible to apply for YYGS Program 2021. The Yale exchange program will be held at Yale University.
Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) is an academic enrichment program for high school students from around the world. Every summer, students from more than 130 countries (including all 50 US states) participate in a two-week interdisciplinary session on the historic Yale campus.
The entire program will be held in English and the most important thing there is no need for an English proficiency test. In order to apply for YYGS student must complete an online application and upload all required documents. APPLY NOW for the 2021 Yale Young Global Scholars (YYGS) program!
Yale Young Global Scholars Program
- Country: United States
- University: Yale University
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Early Deadline: 10th November 2020
- Be at least 15 years old before February 6, 2021 (application deadline).
- Fluency in English: being able to participate in a rigorous academic curriculum conducted in English.
- Grade level: be a sophomore or high school student (or international equivalent).
- Graduation date: graduation in May / June or 2021
- One 500-word Study Plan Essay and two 200-word responses
- Official school transcript
- Two letters of recommendation
- Unofficial standardized test scores, if available (submit or waive)
- Need-based financial aid (submit or waive)
YYGS may offer a limited number of scholarships, which are need-based financial aid packages that cover full tuition ($ 6,500 USD) and travel costs to and from the US.
Fields and Topics
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST I)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC I)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE I)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC I)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST II)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC II)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE II)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC II)
- Innovations in Science & Technology (IST III)
- Literature, Philosophy, & Culture (LPC III)
- Politics Law & Economics (PLE III)
- Solving Global Challenges (SGC III)
How to Apply
The application is online. Review the application criteria and submit the application. The full steps are provided on the official website. To apply, visit the official website of the Yale Global Scholars Program.