The application is now open to apply for UNESCO 8th Youth Leadership Workshop 2023. This is a fully-funded international leadership program from UNESCO/APCEIU in South Korea. The one-week APCEIU workshop aims to train dynamic leaders of young people around the world to identify strategies to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
All international applicant of any nationality is eligible to apply for the 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED. IELTS or TOFEL is not required for this international conference program 2023. The candidate’s age-eligibility is between 18-29 years. The Asia-Pacific International Understanding Education Center (APCEIU) will organize the 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Education for Global Citizenship).
Application for the 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED must be submitted before 3 April 2022. Travel expenses and workshop fees will be covered by APCEIU for selected participants.
8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED 2023
- Country: Seoul, Korea
- Duration: 1 Week
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 3 April 2022
The theme of the Conference
The Asia-Pacific International Understanding Education Center (APCEIU) will organize the 8th Youth Leadership Workshop on GCED (Education for Global Citizenship). The objective of the Conference is to identify strategies to achieve the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), specifically Objective 4.7.
Comprehensive Understanding of GCED (Education for Global Citizenship), the Workshop allows young leaders to play an important role and be part of a wider network of young leaders for GCED.
During the workshop, participants will identify specific priority issues around global citizenship and establish plans for the future direction of GCED.
Participants will learn about specific areas, such as GCED, human rights, and peacebuilding, through information sessions and participate in dialogues and debates on evolving issues. As part of the Workshop, participants will also take a field trip to discuss the role of young people for a more peaceful and sustainable future.
- Between 19 and 28 years (born between 1991 and 2000)
- Citizens of countries that benefit from Official Development Assistance (ODA). Check out UNESCO member countries here. Check the ODA receiving countries here.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Applicants must be young citizens of ODA and beneficiary countries of UNESCO.
The UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop 2023 is a fully-funded international conference in Korea. It will cover all expenses.
- Meals and local transportation for all participants during the workshop.
- APCEIU will also cover international airfare to and from Seoul, Korea.
- Certificates of completion will be offered at the end of the workshop only if you have participated in more than 95% of the workshop program.
- Accident insurance during the workshop period in Korea will be covered by APCEIU.
The last date to register for the UNESCO Youth Leadership Workshop in Seoul, Korea, is 3 April 2022.
How to apply:
The registration form is online. Complete the online application form and submit it. The official website link is provided below.