Application is now open to apply for Abu Dhabi university scholarships 2022 for international students. There are more than 7 fully funded and partial scholarship in Abu Dhabi available for a foreign student. Abu Dhabi university scholarship 2022 offers more than 4 sub-campus located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, AI Dhafra.
Abu Dhabi university scholarship 2022 offers undergraduate, graduate, master, and doctoral degrees. The duration of Abroad UAE scholarship 2022 for bachelor degree 4 years, for master degree 3 years and for doctoral degree 4 years.
The scholarship in Abu Dhabi university opens for all international student around the world as well as for local UAE student. Various full and half tuition fees scholarship available you can apply any one of those scholarships if you meet criteria.
Abu Dhabi University Scholarships 2022
- Country: UAE
- Degree Level: Bachelors, Masters, Doctoral
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 17th June, 2021
Also Check: Schwarzman Scholarship For Masters In China 2021
Scholarship at Abu Dhabi University
The University of Abu Dhabi is dedicated to empowering outstanding students and inspiring them to pursue their educational goals. The maximum coverage period of any scholarship is four years or, after graduation, whichever comes first.
There are 4 campuses at the University of Abu Dhabi. You can select any campus for a scholarship in Dubai. The scholarship application process begins after a student is formally admitted to ADU and is given a unique student identification number. This identification number is used to log in securely to a university account that has a financial aid section and scholarships.
Because the student’s information, including academic records, has already been processed by the university at the time of admission, all scholarships for which the student is eligible will appear on the account page. You can choose to complete the online application for any scholarship that appears here as you qualify for these UAE merit-based scholarships.
UAE Scholarship 2022 Criteria
All international students, as well as UAE residents, are eligible. The eligibility criteria are different and vary for all types of scholarships. You can check the criteria for each scholarship HERE.
Almost all academic areas are available for scholarships in Abu Dhabi for international students and UAE residents.
Bachelor, Master & Doctoral
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business
- College of Engineering
- College of Health Sciences
- College of Law
- Academic Programs for Military Colleges
Types of scholarships at the University of Abu Dhabi:
Details on each type of international scholarship are given below:
H H. Sheikh Hamdan Bin Zayed International Students
- Amount: 100% tuition exemption, application fee, registration fee, student service fee, and medical care fee.
President’s Scholarship for International Students
- Amount: 100% tuition exemption, registration fee, application fee, student service fee, and medical care fee.
University scholarship for the United Arab Emirates and GCC only
- Amount: from 10% to 50% without charge. GCC COUNTRY CHECKLIST
Academic Scholarship for International Students
- Amount: 20% exemption for student fees from the University of Abu Dhabi
Athletic Scholarship Abu Dhabi University
- Amount: 25% exemption for student fees from the University of Abu Dhabi per academic year.
Alumni Scholarship Abu Dhabi University
- Value: Students of the University of Abu Dhabi who wish to continue their postgraduate studies at any of the branches of the University of Abu Dhabi at the graduate level are entitled to a 20% tuition exemption.
Abu Dhabi University Merit-Based Scholarship
- Applicants with a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 3.5 (or equivalent) attending their graduate studies at the University of Abu Dhabi are eligible for a 25% tuition exemption.
How to Apply For Abu Dhabi University Scholarship
The application process is completely online. Apply online at the Abu Dhabi University Application Portal.