Application is now open to apply for Asian Development Bank-Japan Scholarship Program 2022. The ADB scholarship 2022 offers in the Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand Postgraduate, MA/Ph.D. degree. The Asian Institute of technology university Thailand scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students.
Each year ADB scholarship offers more than 140 fully-funded scholarships to study for a master’s degree at AIT Thailand. The Asian Development Scholarship 2022 is offered in the field of economics, science and information technology, and other bank-related fields. This is a great opportunity for a student who is interested to study in Thailand with the AIT scholarship 2022.
The ADB-JSP scholarships are awarded in designated institutions (DI) in the Asia-Pacific region for studies in economics, business and administration, science and technology, and other fields related to development. The maximum duration of the AIT Thailand scholarship 2022 is two years.
Asian Institute of Technology Scholarship Program (ADB-JSP) 2022
- Country: Thailand
- University: Asian institute of technology
- Course Level: Postgraduate, MA/Ph.D
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31 March 2022
Also Check: Wuhan University Chinese Government Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
ADB-JSP 2022 Criteria
- Be a citizen of an AfDB country. For a list of current developing member countries, visit the ADB Japan Scholarship Program to verify the name of your country.
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent to a higher academic record.
- At least two (2) years of full-time professional experience (acquired after a university degree) at the time of enrollment.
- No more than 35 years at the time of application. In exceptional cases, for programs suitable for senior officials and managers, the age limit is 45 years.
- Accept to return to your home country after completing the program.
- Copy of the certificate and academic record of 4 years of the undergraduate course.
- Two letters of recommendation.
- English proficiency requirement: TOEFL (computer-based: 213 or iTOEFL: 80) or IELTS: 6 (written and general) or equivalent
- Work certificate provided by the employer.
- Statement of income. If married, send spouse income statement; otherwise, the parent’s income statement
- ADB-JSP information sheet.
The Asian Development Bank scholarship 2022 is a fully-funded scholarship for international students. The ADB scholarship covers all expenses in Thailand.
- Tuition Fee
- Housing benefit
- Subsistence allowance, including housing allowance
- Medical and accident insurance for students.
- Airline tickets in economy class.
- Visa fees, airport taxes, luggage allowed.
- Thesis / Research Grant.
Also Check: International Monetary Fund IMF Internship program 2022 (Fully Funded)
ADB Scholarship 2022 offers a wide variety of academic fields to study in Thailand. The list of academic fields is presented below.
School of Engineering and Technology (SET)
- Software Engineering
- Computer Science
- Information Management
- Industrial Engineering & Management
- Design and Manufacturing Engineering
- Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Systems
- Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering
- Information and Communications Technologies
- Microelectronics and Embedded Systems
- Construction, Engineering and Infrastructure Management
- Geotechnical and Geoenvironmental Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Water Engineering and Management
- Geosystem Exploration and Petroleum Geoengineering
- Offshore Technology and Management
School of Environment, Resources, and Development (SERD)
- Agricultural Systems & Engineering
- Aquaculture & Aquatic Resources Management
- Food Engineering & Bioprocess Technology
- Pulp and Paper Technology
- Gender and Development Studies
- Natural Resources Management
- Regional & Rural Development Planning
- Environmental Engineering & Management
- Urban Environmental Management
- Agribusiness Management
- Energy and Environment
- Climate Change for Sustainable Development
Also Check: University of Geneva Excellence Master Scholarships 2022 (Funded)
Interdisciplinary Courses among Schools
- Cleaner Production (SAT, SCE, SERD, and SOM)
- Integrated Tropical Coastal Zone Management (SERD and SCE)
- Integrated Watershed Development and Management (SERD and SCE)
- Modeling Tools for Environment and Resources Management (SERD and SCE)
- Disaster Preparedness, Mitigation, and Management
- Environmental Geotechnics and Management
- Greater Mekong Subregion Development Study
- Energy Business Management
School of Management (SOM)
- Management of Technology
- International Business
- International Public Management
- Business Administration
- Banking and Finance
The last date for the Asian Development Bank scholarship 2022 in Thailand is 31 March 2022.
How to apply for ADB Scholarship 2022
The registration process is online. Below is the link for the online application and the official announcement to verify the application procedure.
Click Here To View Official Source:
Also Check: Flanders Government Master Mind Scholarships 2022 (Funded)
Leave a Reply