Application is invited to apply for Australian National University Research Training Program Scholarship 2022. A total of 600 Austrian scholarships are offered to Study for a Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Programs. This is a fully-funded Australian Government Research Training Program (AGRTP) Stipend Scholarship.
Each year the Commonwealth Department of Education and Training provides funding to Universities to award scholarships to domestic and international students undertaking Higher Degree Research programs. The ANU University is available in all academic Fields/Majors.
ANU currently conducts two annual central scholarship rounds which include the AGRTP, the University Research Scholarship, and a few other centrally managed scholarships.
Australian National University Scholarships 2022
- Scholarship Country: Australia
- University: Australia National University
- No. of Scholarships: 600
- Degree Level: Master by Research, PhD by Research
- Deadline: 15th April 2022
- Round Airfare Tickets (Reallocation)
- Allowance for Living
- Thesis Allowance
- Tuition Fee Cover
- Books/Course Materials
- Monthly Stipend
- Overseas Student Health Case (OSHC)
Fields of Study Available at ANU University
- College of Arts & Social Sciences
- College of Asia and Pacific
- College of Business and Economics
- College of Engineering & Computer Science
- College of Law
- College of Science
- You Must be a Domestic or an International Student.
- Hold a Bachelors’s Degree.
- Scholarships are awarded based on an applicant’s academic record, research output, and prior research experience.
- English Language Requirements.
How to Apply
The Application Process is Fully Online. Follow the steps to apply. To Apply, Please Visit the Official Website of the Australia National University Scholarship.