Application is invited to apply for Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence Scholarship In UK 2023. The fellowship is aimed at young high-flyers and mid-career professionals from diverse backgrounds with strong and demonstrable leadership potential.
The fellowship addresses issues faced by leaders in all fields and explores changing ideas and practices of leadership, looking at the implications of globalization. The fellowship is hosted by the University of Oxford within the Department of Politics and International Relations.
The 11-week Chevening Gurukul Fellowship for Leadership and Excellence at the University of Oxford starts from the premise that as an economic powerhouse of the global economy, a growing leader in science and technology, and the world’s largest democracy, India is in a pivotal position to drive forward an effective and legitimate institutional international order to meet the emerging challenges to global integration.
Chevening Gurukul Fellowship
- Coverage: Fully Funded
- Universities: UK Universities
- Degree: Masters
- Country: UK
- Deadline: 1 November 2022
Benefits of the Chevening Fellowships 2023:
- Program fees will be covered under the fellowship.
- Living expenses will be covered.
- Return air ticket in economy class from India to UK.
Every year twelve selected Gurukul Fellows will be offered an intensive, eleven-week residential course at the Department of Politics and International Relations (DPIR) at the University of Oxford to study and address these challenges through three fundamental and interlocking components focusing on academic understanding, policy relevance and personal development.
Eligibility Criteria of the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in UK 2023:
- You should be currently a citizen and resident of India.
- Not be a British citizen or dual-British citizenship.
- Be willing to return to your country after the completion of the fellowship.
- Postgraduation or equivalent professional training or experience.
- Minimum ten years of working experience.
- Be a mid-career professional.
- Strong leadership skills in private, state, or government sector, or in media and civil society.
- Strong knowledge of English.
- Should adhere to the requirements, guidelines, and expectations of the program.
How to Apply for the Chevening Gurukul Fellowships in UK 2023?
Students have to go to the Chevening website. Must register yourself first. After verification via email, log into your account. Fill up the required fields.
Provide all the supporting documents, if required. Complete the application form carefully and submit it.