The Application is invited to apply for the University of Kent The First 500 Scholarship In the UK. The University of Kent undergraduate Colleges were named after men who achieved great success in their chosen fields, but not all had a smooth passage to fame.
This is why, the undergraduates who helped found the University, have established the First 500 Scholarship to assist those whose full potential has yet to develop or whose talents are not recognized by current assessment methods. Should you choose to apply we, your predecessors of 1965, wish you every success in your application and future studies.
The University of Kent is a semi-collegiate public research university based in Kent, United Kingdom. The University was granted its Royal Charter on 4 January 1965 and the following year Princess Marina, Duchess of Kent, was formally installed as the first Chancellor.
University of Kent Scholarship 2023
- University: University of Kent
- Degree: Undergraduate
- Country: UK
- Deadline: 31 October 2022
Also Check: University of Miami Stamps Scholarship In USA 2023 (Fully Funded)
One scholarship is available each year. Both full-time and part-time students are eligible to apply. Home, EU, and Overseas students are eligible to apply.
To be eligible to apply for the scholarship, applicants must:
- Have attained AAB from three A Levels or equivalent (i.e. 136 points or higher). Be entering Stage 1 of their undergraduate degree in September 2022. Have made their application to the University of Kent via UCAS. Have made a firm acceptance to study at Kent by 31 August 2022.
Applicants not eligible to apply for the scholarship are those:
- Who have attained any qualification higher than A Level or equivalent.
- Who are in receipt of need-based financial aid.
- Who are current students at The University of Kent.
- Who are applying to Medway School of Pharmacy
- Who are applying to Kent and Medway Medical School (KMMS)
The scholarship will not be paid during a Year Abroad or a Year in Industry placement.
One scholarship worth £2,000 per annum (or pro-rata for part-time students) for the duration of the recipient’s degree program.
How to Apply
Meet the criteria as shown above. Write an essay of 750-1,000 words. ave the essay as a Word document. Submit this essay on an application via KentVision by the deadline of 23:59 GMT on Monday 31 October 2022.
Also Check: Schwarzman Scholarship For Masters In China 2023 (Fully Funded)
Leave a Reply