The applicant is invited to apply for Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2024. This is a fully-funded Thailand Government Scholarship for international students. The Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024 offers to undertake a Masters’s and Ph.D. Degree Program.
Applying for the Thailand Government Scholarship for an international student is very easy. Students can also submit an English Proficiency Certificate instead of an IELTS. All major courses and field areas are available under Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2024.
Chulalongkorn University is a public and autonomous research university in Bangkok, Thailand. The university was originally founded during the reign of King Chulalongkorn as a school to train royal pages and officials in 1899 at the Grand Palace in Thailand. It was later established as a national university in 1917, making it Thailand’s oldest institute of higher education.
Chulalongkorn University Scholarship 2024
- Country: Thailand
- University: Chulalongkorn University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadlines: 31 Oct 2023
The candidate must be an international student from any country. You must not be a citizen of Thailand.
Applicants must have completed high school if they are applying for a bachelor’s degree or a bachelor’s degree if they are applying for a master’s degree and a master’s degree if they are applying for a doctorate. Program.
Applicants must not be over 35 years old. Fluent in English and the candidate must be in good health.
The following documents are required for Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship 2024.
- Complete the Application Form with a Photograph
- A CV
- Academic Transcript
- Certificate of Graduation
- Passport Photocopy
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Medical Certificate
The Thai government’s Chulalongkorn University scholarship will cover all expenses for the duration of the study. The scholarship will not be extended in any case.
- A round-trip ticket will be provided.
- The full tuition fee will be paid by the University.
- A monthly scholarship will be provided.
- Accommodation will be provided.
- Architectural Design
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Flexible MBA)
- Business Administration (SCE)
- Business and Managerial Economics (MABE)
- Business Law
- Clinical Sciences
- Computer Science and Information Technology (CSIT)
- Cultural Management (MACM)
- Engineering Management (CUSE)
- English as an International Language (EIL)
- Environment, Development, and Sustainability (EDS)
- Esthetic Restorative and Implant Dentistry
- European Studies (MAEUS)
- Finance (MSF)
- Financial Engineering (MFE)
- Food and Nutrition
- Food Science and Technology
- Georesources and Petroleum Engineering
- Geriatric Dentistry and Special Patients Care
- Governance (MAG)
- Hazardous Substance and Environmental Management (IP-HSM)
- Health Development
- Health Economics and Health Care Management (MS Health)
- Human Resource Management (Diploma Degree) (HRM)
- Human Resource Management (HRM)
- Information Studies
- International Business Management (MM)
- International Development Studies (MAIDS)
- International Economics and Finance (MAIEF)
- Korean Studies
- Labour Economics and Human Resource Management (MAHR
- Medical Sciences
- Microbiology and Microbial Technology
- Operative Dentistry
- Oral Biology
- Petrochemical Technology
- Petroleum and Energy Technology
- Petroleum Geoscience
- Pharmaceutical Technology
- Polymer Science
- Public Health Sciences
- Social and Administrative
- Southeast Asian Studies
- Strategic Communication Management
- Teaching English as a Foreign Language (TEFL)
- Thai Studies
- Urban strategies
- Veterinary Science and Technology
How to apply for the Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship
To apply for the Chulalongkorn University Thai Government Scholarship, you will need to follow these steps:
Check the eligibility criteria: The first step is to check the eligibility criteria for the scholarship program. The scholarship is available for students who are citizens of countries in Asia, Africa, South America, and other developing countries. You must also have a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
Choose a program: The next step is to choose a program that you want to pursue at Chulalongkorn University. You can browse the university’s website to find out about the available programs.
Apply for admission: Once you have chosen a program, you will need to apply for admission to Chulalongkorn University. You can do this by visiting the university’s website and following the instructions for international students.
Apply for the scholarship: After you have been accepted into a program, you can apply for the Thai Government Scholarship by submitting an application to the university’s scholarship office. The application form can be downloaded from the university’s website.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.