Application is invited to apply for the International Water Association and Cranfield University Excellence Scholarship In UK for EU and international student. This is a fully-funded scholarship in the UK at Cranfield University for a master degree program. All interested applicants highly encouraged to apply for Cranfield University Excellence Scholarship 2020.
A new generation of highly skilled professionals is urgently needed to deliver sustainable and resilient responses to the challenges of increasing water stress. The Cranfield Institute for Water Sciences, in collaboration with the International Water Association (IWA), offers 15 full UK scholarships in all master courses in water and sewage, water and sanitation engineering for advanced water development and management.
Cranfield University is a British public graduate and research university specializing in science, engineering, technology, and management. Cranfield was founded as the College of Aeronautics in 1946.
Cranfield University Excellence Scholarship 2020
- Sponsor: International Water Association & Cranfield Water Science Institute
- University: Cranfield University, United Kingdom
- Scholarship level: Master Scholarship
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: April 30th, 2020
To be considered for the International Water Association and Cranfield University Excellence Scholarship applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants can be citizens of any country, but must apply to study full-time on an eligible master’s degree and possess a relevant first-class diploma or 2: 1 honor, or demonstrate practical experience and significant achievements in water or in an aligned sector.
- Candidates must demonstrate strong academic and research skills and must be able to communicate and relate to people of diverse backgrounds.
- Candidates must have strong leadership skills and can work with minimal supervision.
- Applicants must complete the online application form and submit a short written presentation (500 words) on one of the Sustainable Development Goals. Applicants should explain in their presentation how the candidate thinks the SDG is better delivered and that new tools, technologies or innovative interventions are available to deliver it.
- Advanced Water Management MSc
- Water and Sanitation for Development MSc
- Water and Wastewater Engineering MSc
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to participate in an interview scheduled for mid-May 2020.
All applicants must be notified of the result of their application by the end of May 2020.
How to apply
You must have an offer of admission to a full-time qualified master’s course before applying for the scholarship. To enroll in one of our master courses, fill out the online application form.
Once you have your Cranfield six-digit application number, use the link below to submit your scholarship application.