The applicant is invited to apply for the ETH Zurich Scholarship in Switzerland 2024. ETH Zurich Scholarship for Master’s students offers two types of scholarship programs: The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) supports students with a scholarship, guidance, and a network from the ETH Foundation.
The scholarship covers the total costs of study and living during the master’s course. The ETH-D Scholarship contains a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department (assistantship or additional scholarship). There is only one application process for both Master’s scholarship programs.
The Duration of a master’s scholarship in Switzerland for the international student will be 1.5 Years or 2 Years Means 3 Semesters or 4 Semesters depending on the Course.
ETH Scholarship in Switzerland 2024
- Country: Switzerland
- University: ETH Zurich
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Course Level: Master’s Degree
- Deadline: 15th December 2023
Architecture and Civil Engineering
- Architecture Master
- Civil Engineering Master
- Environmental Engineering Master
- Geomatics Master
- Integrated Building Systems Master
- Spatial Development and Infrastructure Systems Master
- Biomedical Engineering Master
- Biotechnology Master
- Computational Biology and Bioinformatics Master
- Computer Science Master
- Cyber Security Master
- Data Science Master
- Electrical Engineering and Information Technology Master
- Energy Science and Technology Master
- Materials Science Master
- Mechanical Engineering Master
- Micro and Nanosystems Master
- Neural Systems and Computation Master
- Nuclear Engineering Master
- Process Engineering Master
- Quantum Engineering Master
- Robotics, Systems, and Control Master
- Biology Master
- Chemical and Bioengineering Master
- Chemistry Master
- Computational Science and Engineering Master
- High Energy Physics Master
- Interdisciplinary Sciences Master
- Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Master
- Pharmaceutical Sciences Master
- Physics Master
- Quantitative Finance Master
- Statistics Master
System-oriented Natural Sciences
- Agricultural Sciences Master
- Applied Geophysics Master
- Atmospheric and Climate Science Master
- Earth Sciences Master
- Environmental Sciences Master
- Food Science Master
- Health Sciences and Technology Master
Management and Social Sciences
- Comparative and International Studies Master
- History and Philosophy of Knowledge Master
- Management, Technology, and Economics Master
- Mathematics Didactics Master
- Science Didactics Master
- Science, Technology, and Policy Master
- National & International Students are eligible to study in Switzerland for international students.
- Have a bachelor’s Degree.
- Skype Interview in February.
The ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarships in Switzerland for International Students will cover the following expenses listed below.
There are two types of full scholarships for international students from ETH Zurich University, below:
ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship:
The Excellence Scholarship will cover accommodation and study expenses (12,000 Swiss francs per semester), as well as the tuition exemption.
The ETH-D scholarship consists of a partial scholarship for accommodation and study expenses (CHF 7’500 per semester), as well as an exemption from the registration fee.
The Department will also provide a scholarship of CHF 3,000 per semester or offer an assistant scholarship (with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month).
How to Apply
The application is open on November 1, 2023. The link to the official source of the application is provided. To register, go to the official website of the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.