Application is invited to apply for the Islamic University Madinah Saudi Arabia Scholarship 2024. This is a fully-funded scholarship program to undertake Bachelor’s, and master’s degrees for international students. This Scholarship Program offers several disciplines (Physics/ Mathematics/ Chemistry) to study in Saudi Arabia.
The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) is pleased to announce that the UI offers full scholarships for distinguished candidates who demonstrate high potential to continue their university studies in the areas of basic science (Physics / Mathematics / Chemistry).
There is no requirement for IELTS/TOEFL and Registration Fees. The only requirement for the Islamic University Madinah scholarship Only Male candidates can apply for this Full Free Scholarship.
Islamic University Madinah Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: Saudi Arabia
- University: Islamic University of Madinah
- Degree Level: Masters, Bachelor
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
The applicant must be a Muslim man. The candidate must agree to comply with the rules and regulations of the university. The applicant must be medically fit. The candidate must pass such tests and interviews.
The applicant must possess a General Certificate of Secondary Education (GCSE) or equivalent, inside or outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The certificate must have been issued by a government school or a recognized private school.
The candidate must pursue full-time study for the Madinah University Scholarship. No more than five years should elapse since the certificate was issued. The candidate’s age is between (17 and 25 years), after the start of the study.
The applicant must meet any other conditions defined by the university administration to complete the Madinah University scholarship.
The following documents are required for The Deanship of the Faculty of Science at the Islamic University of Madinah (IU) scholarship.
The applicant must attach all documents in Arabic or English. In case an applicant is granted admission, the accepted student must bring their original documents, certified by the Embassy of Saudi Arabia.
If there is no Saudi Arabian embassy in your country, he should have his documents certified by an authority recognized by the university.
- High School Certificate / GCSE / Level A.
- High School Transcript / GCSE / Level A.
- Conduct evidence.
- Birth certificate.
- Passport (when applicable).
- Identity card (when applicable).
Benefits of the Saudi Arabia Scholarship
This is a fully-funded scholarship in Saudi Arabia that will cover all expenses for the duration of the scholarship.
- A free air ticket at the time of entry, as well as a free ticket at the end of each academic year, according to specific guidelines.
- A monthly allowance.
- An additional grant for students who achieve excellence.
- Free furnished accommodation for single students.
- Food in the university restaurant, for a small monthly fee.
- Quality medical care in the university hospital.
- Free daily transportation to and from the Prophet’s Mosque, as well as regular organized trips from ‘Umrah (the shortest pilgrimage).
How to Apply
Applicants must complete and apply online through the online application system. The submission of more than one record will be automatically canceled.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.