The application is invited to apply for the Italian Government Scholarship for international student 2021. This is a fully-funded Itkay scholarship for Bachelor, Master, and doctoral degrees. All international student or refugee students is edible to apply for an Italian Government Scholarship.
The Ministry of the Interior recognizes a fixed fee equal to the minimum amount reserved annually by the Ministry of University and Research for students living at a greater distance from the university. Funds are allocated to universities that offer scholarships to cover costs.
The scholarships are to be taken at any Italian public university that offers scholarships to international students. The scholarship began after the signing of a memorandum of understanding between the Conference of Italian University Rectors (CRUI) and the Italian Association for the Right to Education (ANDISU).
Italian Government Scholarships For Foreign Students
- Scholarship Country: Italy
- Course Level: Masters Degree Program
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 26th March 2021
To be considered for Italian government scholarships for international students 2021/22, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must have obtained good academic credentials from their previous educational institutions.
- Applicants must be recognized as refugees or internationally protected students who wish to study at an Italian public university.
- Applicants should note that scholarships will be awarded after students have been properly enrolled in the Bachelor, Master, or Ph.D. programs for the 2021/22 academic year.
- Applicants are requested to contact the university to which they wish to apply before submitting their application to verify the viability of the same.
Postgraduate courses in Engineering, Advanced Technologies, Architecture, Design, Economics and Management at top Italian universities designed in close cooperation with key businesses will boost your job prospects within a competitive landscape.
How to Apply For Itlay Scholarship
Applicants must ensure that they contact the university at which they wish to enroll in the 2021/22 academic session and must provide complete information and supporting documents during registration.
Applicants can contact the person responsible for the application procedure for clarification at [email protected].