Application is invited to apply for KAIST Undergraduate and Graduate Scholarship for International Students 2024. This is a fully-funded scholarship in South Korea at the Korea Advanced Institute of Science & Technology. KAIST university south Korea scholarships 2024 are open for all international students around the world.
KAIST International Student Scholarship offers a variety of academic filed and majors for bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral study in South Korea. IELTS or TOEFL exam is not required for the KAIST scholarship 2024. All the courses during the scholarship period will teach in English.
KAIST is a national research university located in Daedeok Innopolis, Daejeon, South Korea. KAIST was established by the Korean government in 1971 as the country’s first science and engineering institution.
KAIST University Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Country: South Korea
- University: Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Course Level: Bachelor, Masters, PhD
- No. of Scholarships: More than 300
- Deadline: September 14, 2023
KAIST Scholarship Criteria
A. Country of Citizenship
Admissions through the KAIST International Graduate Admission cycles are only eligible for international students who do NOT hold Korean citizenship
Overseas Koreans with foreign citizenship must additionally provide the following materials
Public documents supporting the renunciation of Korean citizenship of the applicant and their parents
Official transcripts and graduation certificates from all primary and secondary schools outside Korea *only those with parent (s) still holding Korean citizenship
B. Academic Qualification
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent standard by the start of your course for the Master’s or Master’s-Ph.D. degree program application
- Master’s degree or equivalent standard by the start of your course for the Ph.D. degree program application
- Equivalent Standards of the Korean Bachelor’s Degree
- a.University degree requiring four years of study
- b.Three-year Bologna compliant Bachelor’s degree
- c.The first cycle qualification in the framework of qualifications for the European Higher Education Area (EHEA)
- d.Bachelor’s degree with honors in British pattern education
- e.Cases other than the above frameworks must ADDITIONALLY provide a report on Academic Credential Assessment for Admission from KARIC
- (Korea Academic Recognition Information Center)
KAIST is a free scholarship for international students. All international students will study for free at KAIST University and, therefore, the following expenses will be covered to study abroad, such as:
- A full scholarship
- Full covered tuition fee.
- A monthly allowance of $ 300 for undergraduate students.
- A monthly allowance of 350,000 KRW for the master’s student.
- KRW 400,000 monthly doctoral scholarship.
- Health Insurance
KAIST University offers the following fields listed below for Bachelor’s Scholarships, Master’s Scholarships, and Ph.D. Scholarships.
College of Natural Sciences
- Mathematical Sciences
College of Life Science & Bioengineering
- Biological Sciences
College of Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Computer Science
- Civil & Environmental Engineering
- Bio & Brain Engineering
- Industrial Design
- Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Chemical & Biomolecular Engineering
- Materials Science & Engineering
- Nuclear & Quantum Engineering
College of Business
- Business and Technology Management
School of Transdisciplinary Studies
English Test Proficiency Exemption
candidates from English-speaking countries (Guyana, New Zealand, United States, Ireland, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada) or officially English-speaking candidates (for example, India, Pakistan, Ethiopia, Kenya, etc.) are exempt to present The EFA report. (An English class certificate is required for those who have studied in English-speaking countries).
How to apply:
You have to apply online. Full detailed information is provided below in a link. Please read carefully. To, Apply For KAIST Undergraduate Scholarship (Visit Here). To Apply for KAIST Masters and Ph.D. (Visit Here)
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.