Application is invited to apply for fully-funded LOCALINTERNational 2020 international abroad internship in turkey. The Union of Municipalities of Turkey announced the summer internship program 2020 for international student. International Local Authorities Internship Program is a paid international internship program and opens for all over the world student.
The duration of summer internship for youth 1 month and start from 09-19 August 2020. Its objective is to provide training on local governance to participants through instructions, practical examples and field visits, including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey. All undergraduate and graduate student with any academic background welcome to apply for a paid internship in turkey.
Since the first program, LOCALINTERNational 2020 has provided an international training environment for a wide range of participants from countries in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East to learn, socialize and see good practices, as well as examples of municipal work. IELTS or TOFEL not required.
LOCALINTERNational 2020 Paid Internship
- Country: Turkey
- Duration: 09-19 August 2020
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Eligible Countries: All Nationalities
- Deadline: 10th May 2020
- Good command of English
- Seniors or recent graduates.
- Students of all nationalities are eligible (countries in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East)
As mentioned earlier, the 2020 International Internship Program in Turkey is a paid internship with all fully funded expenses abroad for international students. All expenses will be covered by the Union of Municipalities in Turkey.
- Air tickets will be provided to and from the country.
- Free hosting
- Free meals
- Field trips
- Site visits
- Social activities
If you are interested or if you have studied the following fields or related areas, the youth internship in Turkey is a good opportunity to gain experience abroad.
- Urban/Regional Planning
- Political Science
- International Relations
- Administrative sciences
- Other related fields
- The purpose of the internship in Turkey for international students is to provide participants with local governance training through instruction, practical examples and field visits, including social activities and trips to various cities in Turkey.
- Participants from countries in Europe, Asia, and the Middle East learn, socialize and see good practices, along with examples of municipal work.
The last date to apply for the international summer internship in Turkey for international students in 2020 is May 10, 2020
How to apply:
The registration form is very easy and online. Complete the online application form and submit it. The link for online registration and the official website is provided below.