Application is open to apply for the Luiss university ENI scholarship in Italy 2020-21. Luiss university called this Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2020. This is a fully-funded Italy University scholarship for a student who wants to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree in a study in Italy.
Several scholarships are awarded to international students each year. The University of Luiss awards scholarships based on merit to talented undergraduate and master’s students based on the general evaluation of applications. The admission council offers scholarships after admission to the most prominent candidates.
For the 2020/2021 academic year, Luiss will grant general exemptions from tuition fees and specific scholarships to international students. Find more information about the scholarships below.
Luiss University ENI Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENI Petroleum
- University: Luiss University, Italy.
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Slots: 10 Scholarships available
- Deadline: 14 February 2020 and 4 June 2020.
Also Check: Macquarie University Scholarship 2020 For BS, MS
- Applicants must be citizens of the Sub-Saharan Africa countries
- Applicants must have at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
- Applicants must fluent in the English language.
The scholarships cover travel, tuition, board and lodging expenses for one academic year and can be renewed in the following years depending on the academic performance.
- University history showing studies completed to date and associated grades (average grades)
- details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an email address; after sending the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- other optional certification (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT or GRE)
- a short motivation letter (maximum spaces of 2,400 characters included)
How To Apply
In order to apply for the Italy scholarship 2020, you must complete the online application form. Below official links and online applications are given.