Application is open to apply for the Luiss University ENI scholarship in Italy 2023-24. Luiss University called this Sub-Saharan Africa Scholarship 2024. This is a fully-funded Italy University scholarship for a student who wants to pursue a bachelor’s and master’s degree in study in Italy.
Several scholarships are awarded to international students each year. The University of Luiss awards scholarships based on merit to talented undergraduate and master’s students based on the general evaluation of applications. The admission council offers scholarships after admission to the most prominent candidates.
For the 2023/2024 academic year, Luiss will grant general exemptions from tuition fees and specific scholarships to international students. Find more information about the scholarships below.
Luiss University ENI Scholarship 2024
- Scholarship Sponsor(s): ENI Petroleum
- University: Luiss University, Italy.
- Scholarship Type: Fully funded Scholarships
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Postgraduate.
- Slots: 10 Scholarships available
- Deadline: 4 July 2023
- Applicants must be citizens of the Sub-Saharan African countries
- Applicants must have at least 12 years of primary and higher education.
- Applicants must be fluent in the English language.
The scholarships cover travel, tuition, board, and lodging expenses for one academic year and can be renewed in the following years depending on the academic performance.
- University history showing studies completed to date and associated grades (average grades)
- details of the teacher chosen to provide a reference letter (including an email address; after sending the application, the educator will receive a request to send the reference letter)
- other optional certifications (for example, SAT, ACT, GMAT, or GRE)
- a short motivation letter (maximum spaces of 2,400 characters included)
Renewal of the Aid
The scholarship will be renewed for the second year of the master’s degree program on the condition that the student, by the end of the summer exam session of the first year (July 2023), has earned at least 70% of the education credits required under her study plan for graduation purposes and also has a weighted average grade of not less than 27/30.
Submission of Applications
Applications to participate in this competition can be submitted from 1 June 2023 to noon on 4 July 2023.
The application form must be accompanied by the following documentation included by way of
- if the student comes from a university other than Luiss, a transcript of records showing the exams
passed during the bachelor’s degree program;
- statement of purpose (max one A4 page), written in Italian or English.
Only complete applications actually received by the deadline of noon on 5 July 2022 will be considered.
Luiss Guido Carli disclaims any liability in relation to applications that are not received due to technical
issues or reasons attributable to third parties.
How To Apply
In order to apply for the Italy Scholarship 2024, you must complete the online application form. Below official links and online applications are given.