Application is invited to apply for the University of Milan Excellence scholarships 2023. The University of Milan offers its best new students “Excellence Scholarships”, and all students enrolled in the first year of a Master’s degree program can apply.
A wide range of academic disciplines is available under Excellence scholarships. For the academic year 2022/2023, 155 incentives are available to the best international students admitted to a Master’s degree program.
The University of Milan, known colloquially as UniMi or Statale, is a public research university in Milan, Italy. It is one of the largest universities in Europe, with about 60,000 students, and a permanent teaching and research staff of about 2,000.
University of Milan Scholarship 2023
- Host Country: Italy
- Announcer University: Milan University
- Scholarship: Milan University Excellence Scholarship
- Study Level: Master
- Deadline: 30th May 2022
55 scholarships worth € 6,000 each, with the right to exemption from the all-inclusive tuition fee and 100 total exemptions from the all-inclusive tuition fee.
“Excellence Scholarships” are awarded by an ad-hoc Commission to all those who applied for admission to a Master’s degree program by 30 May 2022.
List of Courses
International students with valid qualifications who pass the admission tests can enroll in any program offered by the University. Certain programs are partly taught in English.
- Biotechnology for the Bio-economy
- Bioinformatics for computational genomics
- Biomedical Omics (BO)
- Computer Science
- Management of Human Resources (MHR)
- Management of Innovation and Entrepreneurship (MIE)
- Medical Biotechnology and Molecular Medicine
- Molecular Biology of the Cell
- Molecular Biotechnology and Bioinformatics
- Philosophical Sciences
- Politics, Philosophy and Public Affairs (PPPA)
- Quantitative Biology
- Public and Corporate Communication (COM)
- Safety Assessment of Xenobiotic and Biotechnological Products
- Data science and economics (DSE)
- Environmental and Food Economics
- Environmental Change and Global Sustainability (ECGS)
- Finance and Economics (MEF)
- Industrial Chemistry
- International Relations (REL)
- Law and Sustainable Development
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
International students can enroll in the same way as Italian students but may be subject to additional procedures:
Students must have Bachelor’s degree to apply for the Master’s program. There is no need to apply separately for a scholarship. Students who have submitted the application form will be automatically selected for the scholarship.
Students should have English language test scores. Applicants should have excellent academic grades to be eligible for this scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the scholarship students, have to follow the application process online. To Apply please visit the official link to the University of Milan Scholarship 2022.