The application is now open to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship 2022 (MIS). The Malaysian scholarship 2022 is funded by the Malaysian government Ministry of Education. The scholarship in Malaysia 2022 offers a master’s and a doctoral degree with a full scholarship. The aim of the MIS scholarship 2022 to support the international student to undertake study in Malaysia.
Talented international students, with an excellent academic background and an excellent co-curricular curriculum, are welcome to apply for this scholarship and continue their studies at any Malaysian public university at the Postgraduate level. This is one of the best opportunities for an international student to study free with MIS scholarship 2022.
A variety of academic disciplines available for both master and doctoral levels under the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2022. Applicant age should not exceed more than 40 to 45 years.
Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2022
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 16th August 2021
Malaysia Scholarship Criteria
- No more than 40 and 45 years for masters and doctorate. respectively.
- For the master’s degree, candidates must obtain a minimum of Second Superior Class (with honors) or a minimum of CGPA of 3.5 in a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For doctoral candidates, they must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at the master’s level in a similar field of the planned doctorate. study
- A written proposal, with at least 1,000 words, relevant to the field of study.
- Proof of English language proficiency, such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Applicants who obtain degrees with English as a means of instruction can also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
Also Check: Study in South Korea without IELTS 2022
The application for registration in 2022 is only for selected countries, such as ASEAN, the Kingdom of Morocco, and Palestine. Online registration will open in early 2022.
Check the list of ASEAN Countries Here:
The Malaysian International Scholarship is not fully funded. It will cover only the basic expenses provided below.
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees.
- Monthly life allowance; RM 1,500.00 per month will be provided.
- Selected candidates are expected to independently organize their trips to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be covered by the Malaysian government.
- All applicants are strongly recommended to verify expected housing expenses in Malaysia.
Almost all academic areas are available under MIS scholarship in Malaysia for masters and doctorates from the Malaysian scholarship government.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
List of Universities to Study
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
How to apply:
All the Applicants will Complete an Online Application. To Apply for the Scholarship. Please Visit the Official Website of the Government of Malaysia Scholarship.