The application is now open to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 (MIS). The Malaysian scholarship 2020 funded by the Malaysia government Ministry of Education. The scholarship in Malaysia 2020 offers a master and a doctoral degree with a full scholarship. The aim of the MIS scholarship 2020 to support international student to undertake study in Malaysia.
Talented international students, with an excellent academic background and an excellent co-curricular curriculum, are welcome to apply for this scholarship and continue their studies at any Malaysian public university at the Postgraduate level. This is one of the best opportunities for an international student to study free with MIS scholarship 2020.
A variety of academic disciplines available for both master and doctoral levels under the Malaysian Government Scholarship 2020. Applicant age should not exceed more than 40 to 45 years. The last date to apply for Malaysian International Scholarship 2020 is 15th March 2020.
Malaysian International Scholarship (MIS) 2020
- Country: Malaysia
- Offered by: Ministry of Education, Malaysia
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Deadline: 15th March 2020
Malaysia Scholarship 2020 Criteria
- No more than 40 and 45 years for masters and doctorate. respectively.
- For the master’s degree, candidates must obtain a minimum of Second Superior Class (with honors) or a minimum of CGPA of 3.5 in a Bachelor’s Degree.
- For doctoral candidates, they must obtain a minimum CGPA of 3.5 or very good results at the master’s level in a similar field of the planned doctorate. study
- A written proposal, with at least 1,000 words, relevant to the field of study.
- Proof of English language proficiency, such as IELTS or TOEFL
- Applicants who obtain degrees with English as a means of instruction can also be accepted (evidence is a prerequisite).
The application for registration in 2020 is only for selected countries, such as ASEAN, the Kingdom of Morocco and Palestine. Online registration will open in early 2020.
Check the list of ASEAN Countries Here:
The Malaysian International Scholarship is not a fully-funded scholarship. It will cover only the basic expenses provided below.
- This scholarship will cover tuition fees.
- Monthly life allowance; RM 1,500.00 per month will be provided.
- Selected candidates are expected to independently organize their trips to Malaysia (non-financial provisions). Travel expenses will not be covered by the Malaysian government.
- All applicants are strongly recommended to verify expected housing expenses in Malaysia.
Almost all academic areas are available under MIS scholarship in Malaysia for masters and doctorates from the Malaysian scholarship government.
- Science and Engineering.
- Agriculture and Fisheries.
- Economics and Islamic Finance.
- Information and Communication Technology.
- Biosecurity and Food Safety.
- Infrastructure and Utility.
- Environmental Studies.
- Health not including nursing, medicine, clinical pharmacy.
Also Check: UCL IOE-ISH Centenary Scholarship In UK 2020
List of Universities to Study
- Universiti Teknologi Malaysia (UTM)
- Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM)
- Universiti Putra Malaysia (UPM)
- Universiti Malaya (UM)
- Universiti Teknologi Mara (UiTM)
- Universiti Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia (UIAM/IIUM)
- Universiti Utara Malaysia (UUM)
- Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
- Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia (UTHM)
- Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka (UTEM)
- Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM)
- Universiti Pendidikan Sultan Idris (UPSI)
- Universiti Malaysia Terengganu (UMT)
- Universiti Malaysia Sabah (UMS)
- Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP)
- Universiti Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
- Universiti Malaysia Perlis (UNIMAP)
- Universiti Sultan Zainal Abidin (UNISZA)
- Universiti Pertahanan Nasional Malaysia (UPNM)
- Universiti Malaysia Kelantan (UMK)
- Universiti Teknologi Petronas (UTP)
- Universiti Tenaga Nasional (UNITEN)
- Multimedia University (MMU)
The last date for the Malaysian International scholarship 2020 is March 15, 2020.
How to apply:
Applicants must submit an application online with the necessary documents for the charge. The link to the official website is provided below.