Application is invited to apply for the Government of Flanders Master Mind Scholarships for International Students 2020. This is a fully-funded flemish & Brussel government scholarship program in Belgium for all over the world student. The Government of Flanders awards scholarships to outstanding students in master’s programs in Flanders and Brussels.
The program aims to promote Flanders and Brussels as one of the main study destinations. Entries from all Flemish universities, art schools and the Maritime Academy of Antwerp will be accepted. It is estimated that 30 international students can benefit from the Master Mind Scholarships 2020-2021.
Students cannot apply directly. Applications must be submitted by the Flemish host institution. All international student around the world is eligible to apply for the Master Mind scholarship 2020. The last date to submit a scholarship is application is before 30 Apr 2020 (annual).
Flanders Government Master Mind Scholarships 2020
- Country: Brussels and Flanders
- Universities: More than 10 Universities Participate
- Scholarship By: Flanders Government Scholarship
- Course Level: Master Degree Scholarship
- Deadline: Before 30 Apr 2020
Master Mind Scholarship 2020 Eligibility:
- The applicant applies for a master’s degree program at a higher education institution in Flanders.
- The candidate must have a high level of academic and / or potential performance. The student has an average grade of 3.5 out of 4.0 and has a good knowledge of the English language.
- The student must be accepted by the host institution to receive the scholarship. Even if the decision of the host institution to accept the student is made after selecting the Master Mind Scholarship program, this criterion applies.
- All nationalities may apply. The previous degree obtained must be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- Students who are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution cannot apply.
Amount/Duration of the scholarship:
The student receives a scholarship of up to € 8,000 per academic year. The Flemish host institution may request the tuition fees from the candidate a maximum of € 111.9 per year. This rate may increase slightly from year to year.
The duration of mobility is one academic year for a master’s degree program of 60 ECTS and two academic years for a master’s degree program of 120 ECTS.
- University colleges (Arts and Nautical Sciences)
- Passport photo
- International passport or national ID
- Transcript of records; if written in another language than Dutch, French, German or English.
- English language test results or Letter of the exemption provided by the Host university
- Letter of motivation written in English
- Two letters of recommendation from professors of your (previous) Home university.
- Copy of acquired diploma(s)
- Three reasons for motivation for submission (at least 150 words) of the candidate’s application formulated in English.
The last date for Study in Flanders Mastermind scholarship 2020 for an international student is 30 April 2020.
How To Apply For Master Mind Scholarship 2020
Students cannot apply directly. The application must be submitted online by the Flemish host institution.
- Step 1: the applicant sends the application to the host institution.
- Step 2: the host institution accepts the application from the applicant.
- Step 3: The host institution starts the application procedure for the Master Mind scholarship by creating the applicant’s application file in the Mobility-Online tool.
- Step 4: the candidate receives an email generated by the Mobility-Online tool notifying him that he is shortlisted for a Master Mind scholarship.
- Step 5: The candidate registers with the Mobility-Online tool and completes his application file in the Mobility-Online tool before the deadline.
if you any inquiries regarding Scholarship please contact the Host institution or the VLUHR-secretariat: [email protected].