Every year thousands of Master’s scholarships for international students are offered by the Canadian government, private universities, and NGOs. Once you get the degree from a Canadian university you may make around $30,000 to 60,000 CAD in a year.
There are many reasons for Canada’s popularity with international postgraduates. It’s not just that Canadian universities are routinely found towards the top of international rankings; the typical cost of studying for a master’s in Canada is also cheaper than in many other English-speaking countries.
As an international student in Canada, you won’t be eligible for the same public funding as domestic postgraduates. This means you won’t normally be able to apply for loans (though some research council funding may be available).
Don’t worry though – there’s plenty of other funding available for international Masters’ students in Canada. In fact, several scholarship programs exist purely to attract and support postgraduates studying overseas at Canadian universities.
Masters Scholarships in Canada 2023
- Scholarship Country: Canada
- Degree Level: Masters
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded & Partially Funded
List of Canadian Master Scholarships 2023
Canada maintains academic exchange programs and academic partnerships with various countries around the world. If your country is included in these, you may be able to apply for funding to study for a Masters’s abroad in Canada:
- University of Toronto Scholarship
- Queens University Scholarship
- Royal Roads University Scholarship
- University of Manitoba Scholarship
- IDRC Research Awards
- PEO International Peace Scholarships for women
- University of British Colombia Scholarship
- University of Calgary Scholarship
- Ontario Graduate Scholarship Program
- Dalhousie University Scholarship
- Most Employable Degree in Canada
- University of Saskatchewan Scholarships
- Concordia University Scholarship
- Michael Smith Foreign Study Supplements Scholarships
- Trent University scholarship in Canada
List of Courses
- Architecture, Landscape, and Design
- Biomedical Communications
- Medical Radiation Sciences
- Occupational Science & Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Social Science
- Physician Assistant
We as students finish our previous degree in English but instead of having an English degree. Universities often only mention IELTS/ TOEFL on the website but accept other tests too. Here is a list of Alternatives to IELTS.
- DET (Most easy)
Registration Fee Waiver, 100% Tuition Fee Waiver, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks. Accommodation on or off campus depends on availability.
Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme and Monthly living allowance.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.