Application is now open to apply for Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020. All international student around the world is eligible to apply for MBA Scholarship In USA. The Harvard MBA is one of the world’s leading business programs, taught at one of the most prestigious universities in the world.
The Boustany MBA Harvard Scholarship is awarded every two years for a two-year course at Harvard Business School. This is one of the best MBA scholarship opportunities to study in USA Harvard university. The duration of the USA scholarship for international student will be 2 years.
For More Information about the Harvard MBA scholarship please read the information below. The last date to apply for the USA MBA scholarship 2020 is 31st May 2020.
Harvard University MBA Scholarship 2020
- Scholarship Country: Unites States of America
- Duration of Harvard Scholarship: 2 Years
- Eligible Countries: All Countries
- Deadline: 31st May 2020
- Applicants must have excellent academic training and show considerable promise.
- Although the scholarship can be awarded to candidates of any nation, priority will be given to candidates of Lebanese descent.
- Applicants can apply for a scholarship in the USA only after receiving an offer of admission to the Harvard MBA program.
The Harvard University Scholarship Program is funded by the Boustany Foundation internship. The MBA scholarship from Harvard University in the United States for international students will cover the following expenses, such as:
- Financial assistance of US $ 95,000 (US $ 47,500 per year) for tuition fees
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship.
Boustany Foundation internship
- Successful fellows are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship at the Foundation. The projects are varied and are related to the activities of the Foundation or those of its partners.
- Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Foundation.
How to apply for the MBA scholarship from Harvard University
The application process is very simple for Harvard MBA scholarships for international students. If you wish to submit an application, send a copy of your resume with a photo, GMAT result and a letter of acceptance from the university to [email protected]
If selected, you can be invited to an interview with the Foundation. A candidate will receive the scholarship.