Application is invited to apply for the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) Study in Holland Scholarship 2020. MENA Scholarship Program 2020-2021 is a fully-funded scholarship in the Netherlands and offers scholarships to professionals for short courses to MSP eligible countries student.
The general objective of the MSP Scholarship 2020 is to contribute to a sustainable democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims to empower organizations, allowing employees to participate in short courses in the Netherlands.
Although the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all applicants must be nominated by the employer in order to participate. The need for training must be demonstrated in the context of the organization for which the candidate is employed.
MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) 2020
- Country: Netherlands.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Country Eligibility: International Students.
- Deadline: 24 March 2020
The MSP Netherland Scholarship 2020 is open to professionals who are nationals and live and work in one of the countries listed below:
- It must be professional and national, live and work in one of the countries in the list of MSP countries, valid at the time of registration;
- You must have an official and valid passport
- You must have a government statement that meets the country’s requirements.
- The age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years.
- The applicant must not receive more than one MSP scholarships for courses taking place at the same time.
How to apply
Before applying, carefully check the eligibility criteria and verify whether the employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
When you are sure that you are eligible for an MSP grant, you can start
necessary preparations for its application.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Select a course from the list of MSP courses
- Contact the Dutch institution of higher education that offers the course for information on:
- course content
- the application deadline
- application and selection procedures
- the online application form and supporting documents
- Prepare your application and supporting documents
- Send your application online through the Dutch institution offering the course.