Application is invited to apply for the MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) in Holland Scholarship 2023. MENA Scholarship Program 2023-24 is a fully-funded scholarship in the Netherlands and offers scholarships to professionals for short courses in MSP-eligible countries student.
The general objective of the MSP Scholarship 2023 is to contribute to a sustainable democratic transition in the participating countries. It also aims to empower organizations, allowing employees to participate in short courses in the Netherlands.
Although the scholarship is awarded to individuals, all applicants must be nominated by the employer in order to participate. The need for training must be demonstrated in the context of the organization for which the candidate is employed.
MENA Scholarship Program (MSP)
- Country: Netherlands.
- Scholarship Type: Fully Funded Scholarships.
- Country Eligibility: International Students.
- Deadline: 24 March 2023
MENA Scholarship Program
The MENA Scholarship Programme (MSP) aims to build bridges through knowledge by offering opportunities for capacity building within organizations in the Middle East and North Africa.
It enables young professional impact-makers to take part in short courses in the Netherlands, and it facilitates tailor-made training for organizations in the region.
The MSP focuses on building strong relations between the participating countries and the Netherlands by fostering strong alumni networks.
It contributes to mutual understanding and knowledge sharing. The program is funded by the Netherlands Ministry of Foreign Affairs as part of the Shiraka program and managed by Nuffic.
MSP short course scholarship
Through this scholarship, a limited selection of working professionals under 45 years old can follow a fully-funded short-course study program in the Netherlands. Short courses can take 2 up to 13 weeks.
Applying for scholarships is possible twice a year, usually in February or March and in September or October. Applications are handled by Dutch institutions offering the courses. Additional application requirements can vary per institution.
Available courses, offered in English or French, vary per country and depend on the priority themes per country. A limited amount of scholarships are awarded to highly motivated professionals who suit the country’s approach best. Applicants who don’t suit their country’s approach are not eligible for a scholarship
The MSP Netherland Scholarship 2023 is open to professionals who are nationals and live and work in one of the countries listed below:
- It must be professional and national, live and work in one of the countries in the list of MSP countries, valid at the time of registration;
- You must have an official and valid passport
- You must have a government statement that meets the country’s requirements.
- The age of the MSP candidate must not exceed 45 years.
- The applicant must not receive more than one MSP scholarship for courses taking place at the same time.
How to apply
Before applying, carefully check the eligibility criteria and verify whether the employer is willing to nominate you for the scholarship.
When you are sure that you are eligible for an MSP grant, you can start
necessary preparations for its application.
Follow these steps to apply:
- Select a course from the list of MSP courses
- Contact the Dutch institution of higher education that offers the course for information on:
- course content
- the application deadline
- application and selection procedures
- the online application form and supporting documents
- Prepare your application and supporting documents
- Send your application online through the Dutch institution offering the course.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.