The application is invited to apply for Nitori International Scholarship In Japan. Nitori International Scholarship will offer full tuition fees and monthly stipends to enroll in a university or graduate school in Japan. The Japan scholarship offered for Undergraduate, master, and doctoral degrees. The scholarship is a benefit-type scholarship with no obligation to repay.
The scholarship was created to contribute to the development of friendship and human resources in countries around the world, providing assistance and housing assistance from all over the world student with a strong ethic and excellent academic credentials, but who have difficulties study due to financial constraints.
Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
- Funded By: Nitori International Scholarship Foundation
- Country: Japan Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate, Master & PhD
- Scholarship Worth: Tuition fees, monthly stipends
- Deadline: 1st November 2020
To be considered for the Nitori International Scholarship for Foreign Students in Japan 2020/21, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students enrolled / scheduled to enroll in a Japanese university to study a full-time course.
- Selected applicants must submit a monthly report upon receipt of the scholarship. Academics are also required to participate in Foundation events.
- Applicants must possess the necessary academic credentials for admission to an undergraduate or graduate course at a Japanese university.
- Applicants must be willing to abide by the guidelines governing student conduct at the Japanese university and be good ambassadors for the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation.
How To Apply
Applicants must submit their application by completing the online application form on the Nitori International Scholarship Foundation website.
After that, successful candidates are decided through the entrance exam, the WEB test, the document exam, and the interview.
The selected candidates will be certified as scholarship participants participating in the entrance ceremony or exchange meeting.