Application is now open to apply for the Netherlands government Orange Knowledge Programme scholarship for international student 2021. This is a fully-funded scholarship in the Netherlands for bachelor’s and master’s degrees. The Orange Knowledge Program Scholarship aims to contribute to the sustainable and inclusive development of a society.
The OKP Study in Netherlands scholarship best opportunity for a foreign student to undertake a fulltime degree for free. The Study Abroad scholarship 2021 will cover all student expenses and tuition fees during the study in Netherlands.
The duration of dutch ministry of Netherland scholarship for the master program is 1, 2 years and for short courses is 2 weeks to 12 months. A variety of academic disciplines available under Netherlands scholarship 2021.
Dutch Government Scholarship 2021
- Scholarship Country: Netherland
- Degree Type: Master Degree Programmes, Short Courses Programme
- Funded by: Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- Scholarship Benefits: Fully Funded Scholarship
- Deadline: 23rd March 2021
OKP Scholarship Countries
Students/nationals of the following countries are eligible for the scholarship and short courses of the OKP master’s program, such as:
Afghanistan ▪ Albania ▪ Armenia ▪ Bangladesh ▪ Benin ▪ Bhutan ▪ Bolivia ▪ Burkina Faso ▪ Burundi ▪ Cambodia ▪ Colombia ▪ Congo (DRC) ▪ Cuba ▪ Egypt ▪ Ethiopia ▪ Georgia ▪ Ghana ▪ Guatemala ▪ Guinea ▪ Indonesia ▪ Jordan ▪ Kenya ▪ Lebanon ▪ Liberia ▪ Mali ▪ Mozambique ▪ Myanmar ▪ Nepal ▪ Nicaragua ▪ Niger ▪ Nigeria ▪ North Macedonia ▪ Pakistan ▪ Palestinian Territories ▪ Peru ▪ Philippines ▪ Rwanda ▪ Senegal ▪ Sierra Leone ▪ Somalia ▪ South Africa ▪ South Sudan ▪ Sri Lanka ▪ Sudan ▪ Suriname ▪ Tanzania ▪ Thailand ▪ Tunisia ▪ Uganda ▪ Vietnam ▪ Yemen ▪ Zambia ▪ Zimbabwe.
Dutch Scholarship Criteria
This is a general eligibility criterion for the OKP scholarship 2021.
- The fellow must have some professional experience.
- It must be from one of the following countries, as indicated above.
- The scholarship candidate has a valid identity document.
- The scholarship candidate has been admitted to the course or program for which you want an OKP scholarship. For detailed eligibility criteria: see APPLICANT INFORMATION
OKP Scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students for MS undergraduate programs, as well as for short courses. The scholarship will cover the cost of living in the Netherlands, such as:
- Full tuition fees
Note: You must cover any difference between the value of the OKP grant and the actual costs. OKP is initiated and funded entirely by the Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs to study abroad for free in the Netherlands.
All academic fields and courses are available for short-term masters and scholarship programs for international students with more than 1,000 programs and all universities in the Netherlands.
- Agriculture And Environment
- Economics, Commerce, Management, And Accounting
- General Programmes
- Health Care, Social Services And Care Services
- Hotel, Catering, Tourism, Leisure, Transport And Logistics
- Humanities, Social Sciences, Communication And Arts
- Law, Public Administration, Public Order, And Safety
- Mathematics, Natural Sciences, And Computer Science
- Teacher Training
There are 3 rounds of registration for the Dutch government scholarship for international students. Therefore, there are 3 deadlines, such as:
- Round 1: 3 February-23 March 2021
- Round 2: 12 May-29 June 2021
- Round 3: 1 September-12 October 2021
How to apply
You must first select a course and then contact the educational institution of your course and ask how to apply for the scholarship.
You can find a list of courses and institutions linked to the Orange Knowledge Program in Studyfinder, using the ‘Qualified OKP – Yes’ filter. More information can find it in the link provided below.