The DeepMind Scholarship is a program offered by DeepMind in partnership with Queen Mary University of London (QMUL) In the UK. The program provides financial support to students who have been accepted into a postgraduate program in Computer Science at QMUL and who have a strong interest in artificial intelligence and machine learning.
The scholarship covers total tuition fees and a generous stipend for living expenses, as well as the opportunity to complete an internship at DeepMind during the summer between the first and second year of study. In addition, scholarship recipients will receive mentoring and support from DeepMind throughout their studies and access to events and workshops hosted by DeepMind.
The DeepMind Scholarship
- Level: Masters
- Course: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (FT) MSc in Computer Science (FT) MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT) MSc in Computer Games (FT)
- Country: All
- Value: Each DeepMind Scholarship will cover the cost of tuition fees, £12,250 (International fees – £28,950), a living allowance of £15,480, an annual £2,200 travel scholarship, and a one-off equipment grant of £1,700.
- No. of awards: 5
- Deadline: 5 June 2023
To be eligible to apply for a DeepMind Scholarship you must:
1. Be a UK or International student.
2. Identify as female and/or are of Black ethnicity – each being an underrepresented group in the field of Artificial Intelligence and Computer Science.
3. Have a confirmed offer to study on one of the following programs in September 2023: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc Computer Science (Full Time), MSc Computer Games (Full Time), MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (Full Time), MSc Robotics (Full Time) at Queen Mary University of London.
How To Apply
1. First, please check your eligibility to apply. The panel will not consider any applications that do not meet eligibility criteria, and awards may be withdrawn if applicants are later found not to have met eligibility criteria or to have provided false information.
2. Please download and complete the DeepMind Scholarship Application Form 2023 [DOC 32KB].
3. To complete your application, you will need to provide:
A copy of your offer letter to study one of the following programs at Queen Mary: MSc in Artificial Intelligence (Full Time), MSc in Computer Science (FT), MSc in Computer Games, or MSc in Machine Learning for Visual Data Analytics (FT), MSc Robotics (FT) program.
A completed application form, including a short statement of no more than 500 words detailing why you should be considered for the award and what motivated your interest in this area of study at the Queen Mary University of London.
4. Please send your completed application form, offer letter from the university, and CV to [email protected]. Please label all your documents with your first and last name.
A selection panel will shortlist applications and take a final decision on which five students will receive the award. Applicants will receive notification of the outcome by 31 July 2023.
Visit our DeepMind Scholarship pages for more information about the program at Queen Mary.
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.