Application is invited to apply for RISE Germany program 2022. This is fully funded 10 weeks internship program for international students. Every year RISE Germany program offered more than 300 internships in Germany. The Maximum duration of the RISE Internship in Germany is 10 Weeks and you can Stay in Germany for up to 90 Days.
RISE Professional started in 2006 for North American students as a sister program of RISE Germany. One target was to offer RISE Germany alumni the possibility to come back to Germany and to experience research out of university and to do research in a work environment.
Prepare your application completely online at the RISE Germany internship database. Please register in the database from November 1, 2021, to December 15, 2021. Search for all offered internship positions and memorize the interesting ones in a list, then apply for up to three projects.
RISE Germany Internship Program
- Internship Country: Germany
- Duration: 10 weeks
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
- Free Student Accommodation
- Living Expenses Such as Housing and Food
- Health Insurance as well as Accident
- A stipend of Approximately 861 Euro/Month
- Allowance of 160,- Euros to travel
- International Travel Subsidy to cover the Airfare to Germany and back
- Motivation letter for each project you apply for
- Curriculum vitae/resume (CV)
- List of courses, as a supplement to the official transcript, you will have completed by the time the internship begins
- Up-to-date official university/college transcript
- Verification from the university / certificate of enrollment (download document)
- Letter of reference
The last date to apply for the RISE Germany Internship Program 2022 is 15th December 2021
How to Apply
The application process is online. You Need to Apply Online and Upload all the Documents. To Apply, Please Visit the Official website of the RISE Internship Program Germany.