Application is invited to apply for the University of Exeter Sanctuary Scholarship in the UK for International Students 2022. The Sanctuary Scholarship program allows asylum seekers and refugees who are unable to access student funds to study at the University of Exeter.
The University of Exeter scholarships for international students offer undergraduate and postgraduate degree programs. This is a fully-funded UK scholarship program and awards full tuition fees and a living stipend to both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
The University of Exeter is a public research university in Exeter, Devon, South West England, UK. It was founded and received its royal status in 1955, although its predecessor institutions, St. Luke’s College, Exeter School of Science, Exeter School of Art, and Camborne School of Mines were established in 1838, 1855, 1863, and 1888, respectively.
Sanctuary Scholarship 2022
- University: The University of Exeter
- Country: United Kingdom
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate and Doctoral studies
- Scholarship Worth: Fully Funded Scholarship In UK
- Deadline: 20th May 2022
Also Check: Leeds University Dean International Excellence Scholarship In UK 2022
In addition to meeting the academic requirements for your chosen study program, you must also demonstrate that:
- You have applied for asylum in the UK and are awaiting a response (this includes filing a new application) or
- You have a Limited Leave to Remain in the UK and are not eligible to receive funds through Student Finance England or
- Received ‘Humanitarian Protection’ or Refugee status in the UK, but is not eligible to receive funds through Student Finance England or
- You have stopped receiving care in the UK and are assessed as international for enrollment purposes and are not eligible to receive funding through Student Finance England or
- (Only for applicants for postgraduate research programs) Have you received refugee status * through the UK Home Office or
- You are a family member of someone with one of the immigration states listed above with the status ‘inline’ or ‘dependent’ status
Also Check: The Heller School Sidney Topol Master Scholarship 2022 (Funded)
Programme of Study
Sanctuary Scholarship applications will be considered from students applying to the following programs:
- Full-time undergraduate degree programs
- Full-time Doctorate level programmes (eg PhD, EngD,EdD)
undergraduate students: a full tuition waiver plus a £ 9500 living allowance for each year of study.
Ph.D. students (STEM subjects): a full tuition waiver plus an annual cost of living allowance of £ 15,009. A research grant of £ 5000 per year will also be paid. All financing will normally be for a maximum of 3.5 years.
Ph.D. students (HASS subjects): full tuition waiver plus an annual cost of living allowance of £ 15,009. A research grant of £ 750 per year will also be paid. All financing will normally be for a maximum of 3 years.
Also Check: Sheffield University Allan and Nesta Trust Masters Scholarship 2022 (Fully Funded)
How to apply
If you want to apply for the Sanctuary Scholarship 2022, we recommend that you apply for a place at the University. Before doing this, check out our information on applying for undergraduate or postgraduate study.
Applications for the Sanctuary scholarship 2022 must be made using our online application form.
You will be asked to send proof of your immigration status and a referral. Your reference should be from someone who has known you for a significant period and who knows your personal circumstances.
If you are applying to study as a research graduate student, you must also include a research proposal.
Click Here To View Official Source Of Scholarship:
Also Check: University of Reading Henley Business School Scholarship In UK 2022
Leave a Reply