The applicant is invited to apply for the saltire scholarship 2023 in Scotland. The study in Scotland saltire scholarship is offered by the Scottish government with the collaboration of Scotland universities. The Saltire Scholarships in Scotland are an incredible opportunity to study in a country with world-leading universities and a long tradition of academic excellence.
Scotland’s Government offers a master’s degree scholarship in Scotland for multiple countries students. The duration of the Scotland Government Saltire scholarship is 1 year. The Scotland scholarship offers 80 master’s degree scholarships worth £8000 towards tuition fees for one year’s master’s degree program.
A wide range of academic disciplines also offers master’s degree scholarships including science, technology, creative industries, healthcare, medical sciences, and renewable and clean energy. Read complete detail about the scholarship below.
Scotland Saltire Scholarship 2023
- Country: Scotland
- Course Level: One Year Master Degree
- Financial Coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: 31 May 2022
Also Check: Beware Of Scholarship Scams | How To Avoid Financial Aid Scams
Scotland Scholarship Criteria
If you are interested in applying for a Saltire scholarship. There are some rules and requirements to qualify for the Saltire government scholarship.
- Have a conditional or unconditional offer of a place in a Scottish university in an eligible course.
- Be a citizen of Canada, India, Japan, the United States, Pakistan, or China (Hong Kong citizens are also eligible, as it is a Special Administrative Region of China).
- Be able to demonstrate that they can pay the cost of living in Scotland and the rest of the tuition fees.
- Not previously studied to obtain a full degree in Scotland.
- You have not previously received a Saltire scholarship.
- Meet the language requirements of the course.
Also Check: List of Fully Funded Scholarships & Internships In Japan 2023
The Scottish government scholarship will award 50 scholarships, each worth £ 8,000 for tuition.
Saltire Scholars will also have the opportunity to participate in a program of activities that goes beyond studies, including dialogue with the academic and business community of Scotland.
List of Academic Field
A wide variety of academic fields are available to study in Scotland, under the Scottish Government Scholarship.
- Earth Sciences
- Weather and Climate
- Communications, Media and Culture
- New Media Studies
- Computer Games / Computer Arts
HEALTHCARE AND MEDICAL SCIENCES
- Physical and Life Sciences
- Health Sciences
CLEAN AND RENEWABLE ENERGY
- Sustainable Engineering
- Renewable Energy
- Biomass / Biofuels
- Hydro / Solar / Tidal / Wind power
Also Check: LOCALINTERNational Summer Paid Internship in Turkey 2023 (Fully Funded)
How to apply:
The registration process is online. Complete the online application form before the deadline. The link for online registration and the official website is provided below.
Click Here To View Official Source:
Also Check: United Arab Emirates University (UAEU) Scholarship 2023 (Funded)
Leave a Reply