Application is open to apply for Shaanxi’s normal university CSC scholarship 2020. This is fully funded master and doctoral Chinese government scholarship 2020 for an international student to study in china. All foreign student belongs from any nationality is eligible to apply for Shaanxi normal university scholarship 2020.
The china scholarship 2020 for international student funded by china Ministry of Education. Shaanxi’s normal university international student scholarship in china 2020 duration for a master’s degree is 3 years and for doctoral no more than 4 years. Study in China Scholarship is the best opportunity for all student. A Variety of academic discipline available under CSC scholarship 2020
Shaanxi Normal University is a key institution of higher education in the People’s Republic of China authorized to grant degrees in various disciplines. It was included in project 211 in 2006 and began its development at high speed.
Shaanxi Normal University CSC Scholarship 2020
- University: Shaanxi Normal University
- Course Level: Masters, PhD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 31st March 2020
CSC Scholarship Criteria
- The candidates are non-Chinese citizens and are in good health.
- Applicants for master’s programs must be under 35 and have a bachelor’s degree.
- Doctoral candidate programs must be under 40 and have a master’s degree.
- English language requirements IELTS or TOEFL.
The Shaanxi Normal University Scholarship 2020 will provide full scholarships in China to all international students. The details of the scholarship are given below.
- Registration fee
- Full Tuition fees
- Free accommodation on or off-campus subject to availability
- Comprehensive medical insurance and protection scheme
- Monthly living allowance: Master: CNY 3,000 (US $ 485), Ph.D. Candidates: 3,500 CNY (565 USD)
Also Check: Macquarie University Scholarship 2020 For BS, MS
Required documents (in duplicate)
- Application form for a Chinese government scholarship
- Application form for Shaanxi Normal University
- Highest certificate diploma (photocopy);
- Academic transcripts (written in Chinese or English);
- Published thesis, award certificates, etc if any
- A study plan or research proposal
- Two letters of recommendation (written in Chinese or English);
- A valid certificate of HSK English level certificate or another corresponding English certificate (photocopy);
- Photocopy of the passport
- Physical exam form for foreigners.
Duration of the China scholarship
The duration of the Master scholarship is 2 to 3 academic years and the Doctorate from 3 to 4 academic years. The language study period is 1 year.
The last date for the Chinese government scholarship at Shaanxi Normal University in 2020 is March 31, 2020
How to apply for the CSC Scholarship
The complete application procedure found on the official website. The link is given below.