Application is now open to apply for Skoltech University scholarships in Russia for international students. Skoltech Scholarship 2025 offers master’s and Ph.D. degree scholarships for foreign students in Russia. Skoltech is a private institute and is in partnership with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).
Skoltech Russia scholarship is a fully-funded scholarship for international students and offers free study. Interested applicants from all around the world high encouraged to apply for the Russia University Scholarship 2025. There are no application fees for the Skoltech scholarship. Moreover, IELTS or TOEFL are not required.
Russia Skoltech scholarship is one of the best studies abroad international scholarship programs for international students to study in Russia for free. A variety of academic disciplines are available under the Skoltech Scholarship in Russia For International Students 2025.
Skoltech Scholarship in Russia 2025
- Scholarship Country: Russia
- University: Skoltech University, Russia
- Degree Level: MS Degree Programs & Ph.D. Degree Programs
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: July 15, 2024
The following eligibility criteria will be considered for free scholarships for international students at the Skoltech University of Russia.
A TOEFL or IELTS score is not required if the applicant graduated from a university where the high school is in English.
For master’s degree programs: bachelor’s degree or specialist or equivalent, from an accredited university.
For doctoral programs: master’s degree or specialist or equivalent, from an accredited university.
This is a free full scholarship in Russia for international students. These free scholarships to study abroad in Russia will cover almost most of the expenses, not all, but most of the expenses, such as:
- Full tuition fee covered. Free master’s programs, free doctoral programs. It is not necessary to pay the fee to study in Russia
- A monthly allowance of 40,000 RUR per month
- Free medical insurance
- Variety of academic mobility programs.
- No registration fee.
- Master Scholarships In Russia
- Data Science
- Computational Science and Engineering
- Energy Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
- Photonics and Quantum Materials
- Mathematical and Theoretical Physics
- Materials Science
- Space and Engineering Systems
- Advanced and Digital Engineering Technologies
- Doctoral Scholarships In Russia
- Mathematics and Mechanics
- Materials Science and Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Computational and Data Science and Engineering
- Engineering Systems
- Petroleum Engineering
The Online application makes the process easier for potential students. We advise you to carefully read the application instructions, requirements, and deadlines for the chosen academic program.
The application includes the following documents: a CV, a motivation letter, two letters of recommendation, a TOEFL/IELTS score report (if applicable), a diploma, and an academic transcript (if applicable). Applicants who do not have proof of English proficiency may take the English language proficiency test during a Selection Weekend at Skoltech.
How to apply:
You complete an online Skoltech scholarship application form. The link to the official scholarship website is provided below.
For Master Degree ( Click Here)
For PhD Degree ( Click Here)
Please Subscribe to Our Telegram Channel To Get The Latest Scholarship Updates.