The application is invited to apply for the Ton Duc Thang Vietnam University scholarship 2021. This is a fully-funded scholarship program for a foreign student to study in Vietnam. DTV Scholarship will cover your 100% Tuition Fee, free Student Accommodation, and Registration Fee. This year Ton Duc Thang University offers more than 300 international scholarship.
All international student from any corner of the world is eligible to apply for Ton Duc Thang Vietnam University scholarship. TDTU Scholarships offer talented and deserving international students the opportunity to develop a passion for learning at an involved, dynamic and inclusive university.
Ton Duc Thang University is a public university with the main campus in District 7, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. Founded on September 24, 1997, Ton Duc Thang University was one of the leading research universities in Vietnam.
Ton Duc Thang Vietnam University Scholarship
- Country: Vietnam
- Degree: MS & PhD
- No. of scholarships: 300
- Deadline: 31st May 2021
- International applicants must have completed high school.
- For undergraduate courses taught in English: International applicants must have IELTS ≥ 5.0 or equivalent.
- Good academic grades in the previous exam.
- Must have extra activity in the curriculum
- A good CV
- Letter of recommendation for the MASTER DEGREE
Also Check: MIEM Excellence Scholarship In France 2021
- Faculty of Accounting
- Faculty of Applied Science
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Business Administration
- Faculty of Civil Engineering
- Faculty of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Faculty of Environment and Labor Safety
- Faculty of Finance and Banking
- Faculty of Foreign Languages
- Faculty of Information Technology
- Faculty of Labour Relations and Trade Unions
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Mathematics and Statistics
- Faculty of Pharmacy
- Faculty of Social Sciences & Humanities
- Faculty of Sport Science
There are many scholarship programs at this university that are currently offered to students that offer the following benefits:
Fully Funded Scholarships (100%): The university will pay for tuition and other expenses.
Partially funded scholarships (50%): you will receive half the cost of the course and other benefits.
Partially Funded (25%): You will receive 25% of tuition and other benefits.
How to apply
Applicants scan (or take photos of) the following documents and send them to [email protected]:
- Registration form
- Copy of passport
- High school diploma (may be sent later)
- High school transcript
- Certificate of English proficiency (if any)