Application is invited to apply for TU Delft University Justus & Louise van Effen Excellence Scholarships 2024. This is a fully-funded master’s Excellence Scholarship in the Netherlands for international students. The Netherlands is the No#1 study abroad destination for foreign students.
The duration of the TU Delft master’s scholarship will be 2 years. All academic fields are available under the TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands. All TU Delft MSc programs are taught in English. TU Delft is one of the best universities worldwide and is the highest-ranked university in the Netherlands.
At TU Delft, there are several scholarships available for excellent international candidates. The Justus & Louise Van Effen Excellence Scholarships are funded by the legacy of Justus and Louise van Effen. Mr. van Effen studied at TU Delft in the 1940s and firmly believed that technological advances would contribute to solving social problems.
TU Delft Excellence Scholarship Netherlands
- Country: Netherlands
- Course Level: Master’s Degree (MSc)
- Duration: 2 Years
- Financial Coverage: Funded
- Deadline: 1 December 2023
- The student should have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Should be related to the above academic fields.
- English Language Proficiency.
The following expenses are covered by TU Delft University. You can select “Justus & Louise van Effen Scholarships of Excellence”
- € 30,000 per year for students outside the EU / EFTA.
- € 11,500 per year for EU / EFTA students.
- Full tuition fees per year for a TU Delft master’s program.
- Contribution to living expenses.
- Membership in the scholarship club that gives access to personal development, workshops, seminars, etc.
- Motivation Letter & Reference Letters
- Transcript (An Original or Certified Copy of Your official Academic Transcript(s), front and back, in the original language.)
- Curriculum Vitae & Portfolio
- English Language Certificate & Proof of Identity
- GRE (If Applicable)
- Architecture | Built Environment | Construction
- Biotechnology | Life Science & Technology
- Chemical | Biochemical | Process Engineering
- Civil | Coastal Engineering
- Earth Resources | Geography
- Electrical | Electronic
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Information Technology | Information Engineering
- Medical | Biomedical | Medisign
- Teacher Training | Science Communication
- Technology, Policy & Management
- Transport, Infrastructure & Logistics
- Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, and Computer Science
You are an excellent international applicant (conditionally) admitted to one of the 2-year Regular TU Delft MSc programs (not a Joint Education Programme).
You have a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 80 percent or higher of the scale maximum.
You have a bachelor’s degree from an internationally renowned university outside of The Netherlands.
You have submitted a complete MSc application before the scholarship deadline.
How to Apply
You can upload your reference letters during your MSc application (as one PDF document), according to the indicated requirement.
Upload the English language certificate
Please note that non-EU/EFTA students must include their English test with their application (if required).
The application process is online. You should check the official website. To apply, visit the official website of the Delft University scholarship.