Application is invited to apply for the UCSC Campus Merit Scholarship and Regents Scholarships in USA 2020 at the University of California, Santa Cruz. The Campus Merit Scholarship is awarded in recognition of excellent academic performance. Monetary award recipients are eligible to receive $ 2,000 per year, for a maximum period of four years, for freshmen or two years for transfers.
The Monetary Regents Scholarship 2020 carries the highest honor awarded by the University of California, Santa Cruz, to enter graduation. New Frosh award amounts are $ 20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $ 10,000 paid over 2 years. The University of California Santa Cruz scholarship for international students offers two different types of grants.
This is the best opportunity for a foreign student to study in the USA with the University of California Santa Cruz UCSC Campus Merit Scholarship and Monetary Regents Scholarship 2020. For more detail information about USA scholarship 2020 please check the information given below.
University of California Santa Cruz Scholarship 2020
- University: University of California
- Scholarship: Campus Merit Scholarship and Monetary Regents Scholarship
- Scholarship level: Undergraduate
- Scholarship Worth: $ 2,000, $10,000 & $20,000
- Deadline: May 1, 2020
- Applications are accepted worldwide.
- Scholarships are awarded in the disciplines offered by the university.
- Students must enroll in 15 units each quarter and maintain a cumulative 3.0 GPA to qualify for the scholarship renewal.
- English Language Requirement: Candidates from outside their home country generally must meet specific English requirements in order to study at the university.
Regents Scholarships Coverage
New Frosh award amounts are $ 20,000 paid over 4 years and transfer students receive $ 10,000 paid over 2 years. In addition to a cash award, fellows receive registration priority and a guarantee of accommodation on campus.
UCSC Campus Merit Scholarships Coverage
UCSC Campus Merit Scholarships recipients are eligible to receive $ 2,000 per year, for a maximum period of four years, for freshmen or two years for transfers.
How To Apply
To apply for the UCSC Campus Merit Scholarships and Regents Scholarship opportunity, it is recommended that applicants be admitted to the degree program. After registering and receiving a college admission offer, applicants must complete an application online and submit it during the application period.
Document Requirements: Applicants must submit their academic transcripts and other academic documents.