Do You Want To Work As a UN Volunteer? Then apply for fully funded UN Volunteers for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic response 2020. The Novel coronavirus disease pandemic (COVID-19) is putting significant pressure on health systems, essential public services, and communities around the world. The United Nations Volunteers Program Open for all applicants around the world.
UN entities are working closely with national governments, community groups, the health sector, and industry to respond to this crisis with a multi-sectoral, equitable and human rights approach. The UN Volunteers 2020 will cover all expenses for the applicant who works as UN Volunteers for Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The duration of the United Nations Voluntary Program is 3 to 12 months, depending on the situation of COVID-19. The UNV program invites qualified professionals to support the UN system response as UN national volunteers.
UN Volunteers Program 2020 (Paid)
- Organization: United Nations
- Location: Globally (can be Placed anywhere)
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: No
Also Check: Malcolm Bradbury Memorial Scholarship in UK 2020
- Participants can form anywhere with any nationality.
- Must have professional experience in the below qualification criteria
- 22 years old for UN national volunteer work
- At least 25 years old for UN international volunteer work.
Qualifications and Experience
If you have qualifications and experience in any of the following areas, UN recommend that you register (or update your profile) at UNV Portal.
1) Health professionals
- Respiratory Physicians
- ICU/Anesthetic Nurses
- Infection Control Nurses
- Psychologists (with experience in trauma/stress counselling)
- Biomedical/Medical Laboratory Technicians
- Public Health Specialists (other)
- Health Statisticians
- Health Surveillance Specialists
2) Non-health professionals
Emergency & Crisis management
- Health Emergency Managers
- Child Protection Specialists
- Monitoring & evaluation Specialists (related to health and/or emergencies), and Reporting
- Gender-based Violence Project/Programme Specialists
- Health Procurement Specialists
- Health Supply Chain Specialists (pharmacist, equipment, cold chain)
Sanitation & Hygiene
- WASH (with a focus on hygiene) Specialists
- Medical Waste Management Specialists
Communications & Data management
- Communications for Development Specialists
- Information Management Specialist (with experience in health emergencies)
- Data Collection & Management Specialists (related to health)
Statistics & others
- Socio-economic & Health Assessment Specialists
- Economic Development Specialists
- Livelihoods Specialists
The United Nations Volunteer Program is a voluntary opportunity offered by the United Nations for all participants from around the world to become United Nations volunteers.
- Monthly Allowance to cover food, housing, and basic needs.
- Health and medical insurance
- Return air ticket (when restriction is lifted)
How to apply for the United Nations Volunteer Program
You need to apply online. The registration process is online. You must read the eligibility criteria to enroll in the United Nations Volunteer program. The link to the official website is provided below.
Also Check: Schwarzman Scholarship For Masters In China 2021